View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 09:17 PM   #378
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

What if abraxasinas is attempting to defect from darkness to light? What if abraxasinas is perfectly possessed by a 'Hathorian' entity which mirrored the avatar? What if this 'Hathorian' entity is trying to become reformed? What if other entities who objected to this are the ones responsible for the attacks? I see abraxasinas as sort of a Leo Zagami type of person...trying to do the right thing...but in deep, deep, deep spiritual do-do. Just my usual speculation. I avoided the abraxasinas thread because I didn't feel prepared spiritually, intellectually, and emotionally. I have felt as though I were under attack...going back to my childhood...just one big attack! Are we in the middle of sort of a Spiritual Armageddon? I think so. Don't get mad at me for saying these things. I don't really know. I'm just trying to continue to work with an ongoing hypothesis of what's going on. Avalon is sort of a strange laboratory! Pursuing ethical and psychological development should supercede spiritual or supernatural pursuits. Don't dabble people! This stuff is dangerous! Stay detached and academic. I try to be provocative and sarcastic to break the spell...so to speak. I'm mad...but I do have a method. Speaking of mad...when will 'Thuban Thoughts' be restored to it's rightful place on the forum?

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-08-2010 at 09:25 PM.