View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 05:10 AM   #1
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Taking action to change our reality

AREN’T WE TIRED OF ALL OF THIS S****?
WELL, LET’S STAR A REVOLUTION

I’ve been meaning to write this since a few months ago but I didn’t know how to start and how to handle these issues, so after reading many great threads in the forum, I was thinking that even though we are sharing great information, no one is really thinking about solutions or a plan of action that regular folks like us can take so here I go with my own ideas but I feel time is very short, we should stop talking and start acting.
The real problem humanity is facing right now is the feeling of separation and forgetfulness about who we are. The PTB have known how to take advantage of humanity and they still do, even though great information is out, just a very small percentage of people are aware of what’s going on and even when they know, they think is all BS.
I wonder how different things would be the day we realize we are ONE and stop the separation between us once for all, of course this is not going to happen in one day but we need to start now. Even though I am very aware than we need spiritual solutions too, we live in this dimension which is physical and most of us don’t have any training or real knowledge about the spiritual world, we believe it exists and seems very logical to us but we don’t have direct experiences as Astralwalker and a few ones more. The realization that we are all ONE and acting as so is a very spiritual step also. Meditating together is indeed incredibly powerful so we should combine it with taking action in the real world.

WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT THE HUGE PROBLEMS HUMANITY IS FACING RIGHT NOW?

1.- SPREAD THE WORD

My suggestion would be to create a plan, a designed campaign to make more people aware, so we create more power in the numbers. If more people know what is going on we will reach a critical mass point very soon and solutions would be faster and more people would participate. How to achieve this?

My idea is to spread the word as fast and wide as possible; if you think about it, songs videos, comic videos, etc. have hundred of thousands visitors in youtube and google and the UFO videos, NWO and the sort have a few thousands viewers, it’s not that people are not spending time in youtube and other sources, it’s that the subject is not known to them or they don’t have any interest in it for lack of knowledge (sorry for the redundancy), if we use the pyramid scheme to spread the word but instead of having one head we start 50 or 100 pyramids, can you image how fast it would be?
We create a flyer or a regular sheet of paper with a clear message about the importance of the subject and recommend some links and names so people can make their own research, let’s say in the paper the words Illuminati, New World Order, Zeitgeist, Bob Dean, Financial Crisis, Richard Hoagland, etc., and Project Camelot of course, any names we agree on and we select them as a team, it shouldn’t be many just the most enlightening ones (I think we should use the same format so we have a consistent message), then we use regular mail and send it to 5, 10 or more people (anonymously, taking the names from a phone book)) and ask them that if they think the message is important enough, to make new copies and do exactly the same, the word would spread real fast; in addition we use email to do exactly the same.
Here I want to make a very strong suggestion: we shouldn’t send this email to our closest relatives or friends and I think many of you already know why, the reason is very simple: we don’t have credibility with our closest people. Everybody pays attention to what a stranger says, but not to what their wives, brothers or friends say, when you talk about subjects like this they think you are nuts and they laugh at how gullible you are.
We could use the email addresses that we get when we receive redirected mail. The point is not to be limited to contact our friends or family but everybody out there.
The reason why I suggest using traditional mail and email is because when a person sees the same message several times coming from different sources, they immediately think that maybe there’s some truth about it and thus it creates more interest in doing the research.
We should be very careful what web sites we recommend and what videos, other way we would create a great deal of very scared and depressed people, the message would contain one or few sentences explaining that we as humanity are taking action to fix the problems and this is just the first step in a great worldwide campaign. People who speak other languages are encouraged to translate the message and send it to other countries too.
Perhaps, people wouldn’t redirect the mail the first time but they would do it if they see it as a consistent and serious project so we should send this a few times to the same people or different ones.
Let’s invest 20 dollars each of us to make this a real contribution to humanity instead of escaping cowardly to remote places, let’s create this experiment as an example to the world.

2.- TAKING PACIFIC ACTION

In order to not overwhelm people, after 3 or 4 weeks, more messages would be sent, this time as a call for action. Let’s suppose we agreed that the financial problem is the biggest issue right now. Let’s ask for some action. Let’s ask people to send MILLIONS of letters to congress, representatives, government agencies, White House, newspapers, tv news, CNN, etc. DEMANDING SOLUTIONS or DISCLOSURE or whatever we want to demand. Many lecturers say the Illuminati are afraid of us, if this is so is because WE ARE THE MAJORITY AND OUR POWER IS IN THE NUMBERS, so we should take advantage of this simple fact and let them know that WE KNOW ABOUT THEIR EXISTENCE AND THEIR PLANS which we don’t agree upon and clearly OPPOSE to them.
About the financial problems, we can DEMAND the Federal Reserve to be eliminated as it is illegal anyway, even if it was legal, WE THE PEOPLE have every right to want things changed, we are the ones that should have the power of deciding what is better for US.
We need to apply the MOST EXTREME PRESSURE on the government and law makers to let them know what we want, reminding them that their role is to protect us, to support us, etc., and not the opposite way. This should be done in a very consistent way, we need to have our voices heard out loud, big time. I know sending email is a faster way but trust me, it’s not the same sending an email with 3 million signatures that sending 3 million letters to the same place, just the visual impact of it is amazing.

The same procedure would be used for any problems we face: big pharma and the way they abuse and kill people, FDA corruption, disclosure of UFO’s and alien presence in the planet, Fluor and chemicals in water and food, chemtrails, the biased media, disagreement on going to war and intervention in other countries, free energy, Codex Alimetarius, etc.
These 2 steps should be done repeatedly and consistently because if we want to change the world it won’t happen in a few days, I hope you realize the amount of work involved. As you can see, the most people awake, the most pressure on the government.
LET’S STOP OUR LAZZINES AND CONFORMISM AND STAR DOING SOMETHING!
Sending DVDs anonymously can be done too, they’re not expensive and making copies it’s not big deal either. Anybody who says spending a bit of money doing this it’s an expense they can’t afford, they aren’t getting the big picture.

3.- TAKING REAL ACTION

Other steps can be taken, this is one I suggest but other people should step up and propose more ideas:
People who have the knowledge about companies that the Illuminati own or have the ability to do the research, please let us know. We should start sabotaging these companies right away. We should spread the word about how important this is and make these companies to go down. Anybody who is not working for the good of humanity shouldn’t be in business or at least we shouldn’t support them.
Please don’t be afraid of taking bold steps. The bad guys are very comfortable doing what they do because they see we do nothing to stop them. When companies go down new ones are created and the process never stops, this is the time to ask our government to support small companies and entrepreneurs. Big companies kill the small ones as the system is created to concentrate power and money in fewer hands; if we are afraid for our job, we have to remember that the Universe always provides and resources should go to create and empower new businesses.

4.- LET’S TALK ABOUT ECONOMY:

The best part about this is: Let’s forget about the economy!! Let’s not have an economy!! We don’t need it! What’s the point? Life is very possible without economy. At least not the one we know now, we don’t need to keep doing the things we have been doing that don’t work, and we need to be smarter than that. How are we expecting different results doing the same? Is it not the meaning of insanity? This weird invention where some people get richer and richer and the majority gets poorer and poorer is something that we don’t need to keep if we want a better world. Wall Street? It’s for “investors” which means people with a lot of money who are not willing to share and are just looking for ways to increase their wealth without making any commitment in benefit of humanity but against it. A company that makes any merchandise should get its profits from selling products, how come if they are manufacturing and selling are they broken because stocks are going down in price? That’s how wrong the system is; we need to create a new and better one.
Where are the investors on the automobile industry, who have made so much money in the past, how much are they willing to invest now? They’re so quiet now, aren’t they? When a regular fellow owns a small company and the company gets in trouble, the owner(s) have to come out with a solution and keep on going, how come the biggest of all have to ask to the government (?) for help which at the end is asking to their customers to save them?

Workers in the auto industry make more money than the average worker, they don’t work harder than a guy flipping hamburgers at the joint, housekeepers or landscapers, factory workers making 8 dollars an hour, immigrants working in the fields (very hard work), why are they so special? Everybody deserves the right compensation for their work. The system is absolutely crazy, the “investors” expect bigger and bigger profits every year, in order to do so they have to reduce quality, reduce size, reduce all costs and increase prices and the executives that get the desired results are compensated with millions paid by the customers, so after how many years there’s no more size or costs to reduce? No company works for their customers anymore, they work for the investors wallets going against their customers. We know it and we allow it. Does anybody see how absurd this is?

Banks keep on creating new fees because how else they would keep making more profits than the year before? Nike and other companies keep on making contracts with athletes for many millions so they can charge even more for their products and we pay for all of it. But we think it’s o.k., that’s the way it is, right? It’s immoral to pay so much money to actors, singers, athletes etc, when so many people are starving even in our own country.
What about evil and dark companies as Monsanto and the like? It’s been known for years how they poison the earth and still nobody is stopping them, farmers depend more on them as the years pass, the crops they grow have no seed anymore and if they have, the seeds are not good anyway, most of us live in cities or populated areas and we are pretty unaware how big this problem is but we will see it pretty soon if we don’t do something about it.

Anyway, my point is that as in everything else, there’s more than one way to do things, it is possible to create a new economic system; please mathematicians and economists interested in changing our present reality, think of something new and we can discuss it, we can spread the word and make people interested in a change and a better system. Maybe we are not ready to forget money as a tool but a more just system needs to be created, I don’t consider fare that people who do the most basic jobs essential to society like growing food, taking care of children, factory workers, garbage collectors, any physical hard work, etc, make some times less than 1.000 times what the CEO makes.
It’s very upsetting and painful to see that so many millions or billions are struggling every day, working incredibly hard and there’s never enough money for basic needs. The economic system is so absurd but we have known it for some time and we believe is the only way to do things. There’s no rule written on stone about anything in this world so how come we can’t change a system that doesn’t serve us? Celebrities spending millions and millions in weddings and divorces, cars, fashion, etc, and the rest of the world struggles to pay the rent. We are a very crazy society.

5.- A NEW ECONOMY:

This is the most difficult part for me to explain. I’ve been wondering for some time now, if our scientists are able to come up with the most complex equations to explain the universe, string theory, distance of the stars, etc, how come is not possible to create new economic formulae that allow ALL people in this world to make enough money to lead a comfortable life? If there is a minimum wage, it should be a maximum one.
Let’s say if it’s decided that a person needs an X amount of money every month to have a comfortable life style, $50.000 or $100.000 or whatever amount, all prices should be adjusted so anybody can buy what they need and still have money left for whatever they want to do with it, vacation, savings, new floors, whatever. Once the amount it’s decided, all workers would make that amount and the people in higher levels would make any amount between that one and double but nobody would be allowed to make more than that. Profits companies make should be limited too and any amount above that should go to enhance the well being of the population.
When more people have the ability to buy things, more factories and products are needed and everybody would have a job. I know it seems like Utopia but I think everything is possible if we commit to it.

If every country in the world is importing merchandise from other countries, why don’t they produce their own products and fix their employment issues? Globalization is not the answer as we are learning now, of course is great for wealthy and greedy “investors”.

6.- WAR:

Do you think the government should ask the people if they agree on going to war? I do. Wars are created for the benefit of a few but the ones on the line are regular folks who sacrifice themselves and get nothing out of it, even loosing their lives. Unfortunately, the system is so well planed, that they indoctrinate us making us believe that going to war is justified and the soldiers abroad are defending our “freedom”; if you don’t support our troops you are treated as a traitor, don’t you dare to say anything about it, you’ll be treated as ****.
This country has been on more wars than any other in modern times and still people don’t see that there’s something wrong in this picture. Why should Americans keep on supporting another war? We need to educate more people about the real reasons behind it.
Let’s demand that the huge amounts of money destined to defense and war be used for prosperity and peace, creating a health and education systems that benefit everybody, helping regular people to start new companies and generating employment, real and effective ecological programs, scientific investigation, etc. Part of the funds should go to people who can create new companies that replace the old greedy Illuminati own ones, ruled by different policies and structure.
They are trying to impose a new war on this country and maybe many more and we are going to let them do it? Again? When will we learn? What are we going to do about it?

7.- LET’S TALK ABOUT AMERICAN PEOPLE

The way I see it, this country has done a lot of good for humanity, most technology, science, medical breakthroughs, entertainment, etc., has come out from this country which means American people are smart, ingenious, generous, kind, very creative, hard workers and a lot more. My question here and it is a big one: WHY WE HAVE BECOME SO SHEEPLE? Where’s the American spirit? Where is the American pride? Where are the American warriors? The indoctrination has been really big and very effective, Americans don’t protest anymore, they are dedicated to idolize their celebrities, eat hamburgers and French fries and spend their money on things they don’t need. Really.
When Project Camelot created the Avalon Forum, the only action suggested was to ESCAPE the possible actions the PTB were going to take, going to isolated places and hide, cowardly and sheeply hide and do nothing more about it. WHY IS NOBODY THINKING ABOUT A WAY TO AT LEAST PROTEST AND GO AGAINST WHAT IS BEEN DONE TO US?

OUR SILENCE AND ACCEPTANCE IS WHAT MAKE THESE PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY DO WITHOUT ANY FEAR, THEY FIND NO OPPOSITION WHATSOEVER, NOT EVEN THE SMALLEST ONE, THEY DON’T BOTHER BECAUSE ALEX JONES AND OTHERS ARE TALKING, THEY SEE THE INTERNET IS PLAGUED WITH INFORMATION AND STILL NOTHING HAPPENS….. THEY ARE LAUGHING AT US, HOW EASY WE ARE!!!

How can you explain that so many different actions are taken every day in every country in the world, against the population and nobody says anything? Why do we keep silent? WE ARE HUMANITY, HUMANITY IS US! WE ARE THE REAL POWER, THEY SHOULDN’T BE, IF WE WERE UNITED THOSE PEOPLE NEVER EVER WOULD DARE TO PLAY WITH HUMANITY AS THEY DO, THEY JUST COULND’T DO IT, SO WHY WE KEEP GIVING OUR POWER AWAY IN SUCH A COWARD WAY?

OUR SILENCE IS OUR APROVAL!!!

When People say we need to awake, it’s not just knowing that we are being manipulated and played for our governments and people in power, because after we know what’s going on, what else do we do? Try to escape from this reality we don’t like? How? Going to the forest with a gun? Going to the Amazon? The moon?

WE NEED TO START TAKING ACTION, ANY ACTION, EVEN THE SMALLEST ONE, WE NEED TO WAKE UP AND ACT. We need to create the biggest movement ever in the history of humankind, what’s the point of being awake if we do nothing? Are we really accomplishing something?
The universe, human beings and everything else is a whole; we are not separated from each other, right? So how come after we are aware of this fact, we still don’t see that our real power is right there? WE THE PEOPLE ARE BILLIONS AND THE PEOPLE IN POWER ARE JUST A FEW IN COMPARISON, EVEN IF THEY WERE MORE, WE STILL BY THE SHEER NUMBERS HAVE THE POWER TO DECIDE, we can create new systems that work for us, we can break governments and companies down, we should decide if we want a war or not, we can decided about prices, products, salaries, policies, etc. Let’s reclaim our power, I truly believe this is the step that would change everything, even the possible dark events of 2012; it would be a NEW CONSCIOUSNESS , everybody working for the highest good of the rest which at the end is the highest good for each one of us.
I am very aware that there’s an unworldly power in the scene too but there’s no much we can do about it right now (as regular folks), on top of that, everybody is saying different things so it’s very hard and confusing out there, who is really telling the truth? Even when they’re talking about events in the remote past, all versions are different, in some Atlanteans were the good guys, in others Lemurians were the good ones and so on, talking about ETs is the same, we are being bombarded by a lot of information but nobody really knows for sure who is supporting us and who is against us, even people with “supernatural powers” or very “reliable” sources can’t agree so how do we know who’s being sincere?
Listen, maybe is very hard at the beginning to agree in doing something but we need to start the ball rolling somewhere, please think about it.

8.- ABOLITION OF SECRECY

In my opinion, secrecy is one of the most important factors that cause problems in our society. In economic matters the public should know who own every company, what the real ingredients are in each product, how much it costs to produce it, how much money everybody makes and so on. Is the same with religions, agencies, banks, etc, who are the leaders in each level, everything should be disclosed. WE NEED TO DEMAND THE ABOLITION OF SECRECY. EVERYTHING THE GOVERNMENT, AGENCIES, COMPANIES DO SHOULD BE KNOWN, SECRECY IS KILLING US! WHY DO WE ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN? WHY ARE WE SO BLIND, DEAF AND MUTE and on top of that, asleep?

9.- HOW TO PARTICIPATE

In a nutshell, let’s get creative, let’s share ideas and start a plan of action, let’s demand from our government a wiser use of OUR money and resources. Let’s participate in the way our country (and the world) it’s been ruled, let’s start a new way of doing things.
Did you realize that even though the majority of people in this country disagreed with the bailout for the auto industry, they did it anyway? Well, there was no opposition at all, it was like saying: we don’t like it but you guys are in charge, do as you please.

We have heard that even the ET’s won’t help us out, they won’t save us, we have to do it ourselves so how are we going to tackle this task? When? In the future? What future?

I know my ideas seem quite simple and they are but it’s a start and who knows, it could work because all we need is the awareness that we are a UNITY, ONE. Now, if we gather more doable ideas we can change our reality in a small or big way, it depends on us. The future is not set on stone, we can change it, everybody knows that we create our reality with every single thought or action we take.
We now have this wonderful tool called internet which is available to a lot of people so why don’t we use it for something good?

As human beings we shouldn’t accept any kind of injustice or wrong doing, no human life should go unnoticed, no evil action should be allowed in any aspect of life. Are we waiting for the planet to drastically change so we will ascend and acquire a better consciousness? What about we change our consciousness now? After all, what’s the point of having the knowledge if we don’t use it? Maybe we should pause now in our search for more knowledge (about what’s going on right now) and apply what we already now which is: We are extremely powerful individuals but we are even more incredibly powerful as a group. Let’s do something big together!!!

I want to add that we don’t need to be aggressive to anybody not even the people in power, we just need to be clear about what we want and act in a very assertive manner step by step, never giving up and in a peaceful way.
I was reading the thread about the tests required for selling merchandise and I feel this is the kind of thing we should stop right away. One poster says: I’m furious! I am passing this all over and hope people will do something. This is a typical reaction. Come on people, WE are the people, why are we always waiting for somebody else to do something about it? To fix our problems? Another person says: I expect to see small businesses fighting back against this. Ha! So it’s o.k. to stay away because it doesn’t affect us directly as maybe we don’t own a small or big business? That is the kind of thinking that have us in the place we are now.
We accept everything as long as it doesn’t kill us or ruin us immediately or directly. Well, it will do it little by little. What that means is again, giving more power to the biggest store chains destroying the small owners, disintegrating the competition and forcing people to buy from them.

Another thought about this: I remember reading in The Divine Matrix that in order to start a change, it’s necessary to gather the intention or consciousness of at least the square foot of 1% of the people involved in a determined place to start a change of consciousness, this means that at that point critical mass is achieved and things start rolling. Greg Bradden explains this when he narrates about cancer and terminal illnesses being cured with visualization and meditation but it has the same effect when it comes to action as is well known in the boniato and monkeys story.

In the thread about Exxon and carbon tax, they say that Exxon supports the implementation of this new tax, of course they do. What about us? Do we support it? If we do, let’s just let it be; if we don’t let’s say it. Again and again, one example after another we see the same pattern: people in power doing what they want to do and we staying silent and accepting. Rich people and companies are thinking all the time about new ways to get our money (which is our time and our life), being creative about it, in the other end, we as humanity don’t create ideas about opposing them or just saying: Thank you but I don’t agree.

10.- AN IDEA REGARDING PLASTIC BAGS

I was thinking of something simple that all of us can do without any mayor effort and it concerns to plastic bags. Our towns or at least many of them already have recycling programs for metal, plastic and paper so why don’t we campaign for people to gather all supermarket bags they don’t use and take it out on those days and ask town governments to pick them up, in that way this plastic won’t go with the regular garbage and it doesn’t end in rivers and sea. I don’t know of any programs regarding this problem but at least there would be a place for them while someone comes out with a good idea to reuse them effectively or a new biodegradable material. Again, we do the campaign ourselves, no need to wait for the government to do it.

Another point here would be to ask in a MASSIVE way for companies and laboratories to develop these new materials instead of making new plastic products or chemicals that destroy the planet.
Last week a saw a dramatic documentary about a place near Hawaii where due to the sea currents, a lot of residual plastic is gathering and it is creating a mayor ecological problem. Albatross nest on one of these islands and when they go to get food, they find plastic pellets which are very similar in shape and color to some food they usually take, the parents feed the pellets to the chickens and after a few days they die of starvation with their stomachs full of plastic pieces (different kind of plastic). I was very horrified because if 1 or 2 generations are lost, the whole species could be in danger of extinction. It’s already happening to more species that we know of.

WE ARE VERY POWERFUL INDIVIDUALLY BUT WHO CAN MEASURE OUR POWER IF UNITED?

This is from Dr. Steven M. Greer book Hidden Truth – Forbidden Knowledge: “There are rabid dog between us. And some of them may never be amenable to either reason or spiritual enlightenment. Do we then say, “Oh, then we can’t do anything? The right of self-defense is a universal one.
We live, unfortunately, in a time where spirituality has been equated with passivity. This is a very dangerous thing, because it’s propaganda or indoctrination that’s designed to create people who are spiritually oriented and very nice, but very passive and ineffectual. And in that passivity, the rabid dogs can have full sway. We have not collectively or individually exercised our power through the operation of free will and the knowledge that goes with it than can create this new world. As soon as we do, we’ll have it. And until we do, it won’t happen”.
Maybe now, as we haven’t seen the worst case scenario yet we feel more relaxed, the dollar hasn’t collapsed yet, WWIII hasn’t started yet, Fema camps and marshal law hasn’t been implemented, etc., so we think we are good to go but still the world is not going in the right direction, things will be changing anyway and not in a way that’s good for us as a collective or individually until we decide and act upon what we want for our future.
I hope people can see the message I’m trying to deliver and new ideas of actions we all can take come to fruition.

Blessings to all.

Last edited by cloud9; 01-19-2009 at 05:18 AM.
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote