View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 05:31 PM   #37
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: remembering past lives ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood View Post
Then poor people have no right to evolve spiritually.

I believe that, if 2012 is really a singularity point, everybody should have the opportunity to ascend. I'll show what I know to as many people as possible, for free, to expose them to new thoughts and give them the choice.

I have never believed hermeticism of any kind is the right way. Information should be out there, free for all. I see hermeticism is very related to the ego, same as money. And I think the ego (i.e. selfishness) is a big part of the problem.
Listen I don't come from a rich background myself, its a matter of wanting to find the truth

Money is just energy, is a construct, it is not real, the real creators are us we just have to accept that

In my life there has always been a helping hand when I needed it, we just have to accept that our reasons for being here has nothing to do with money

It is difficult to break free from the brain washing that tell us we are our bank account. We aren't we are much more than that and more beautiful

All that one needs to do is ask

I also use the Krystal River Prayer, I call it the miracle prayer but that is just me

Real information will never be out there, it gets taken down by TPTB inmediately.

Official Religion is not free, nothing is really free, we pay for it one way or another, with money or worse, with out own life force

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote