View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 07:47 PM   #10
ojibway
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A channeled message to humanity about "UFO spiral" in Norway

The Blue Kachina "marks"(it is symbolic) of the beginning of the "purification", it is to be followed by the Red Kachina, the purifier himself. I had thought that the Red Kachina was the coming of Nibiru, but these last few days have changed things. I am beginning to see things more clearly. The beginning of the purification is for the chosen one, the purifier, he that has been sent to deliver humanity from the darkness. His identity has been hidden, even from himself. He needed to find out for himself what needs to be purified in order to purify "it". He needed to redeem himself, he needed to suffer, in order to understand your pain. It was his sin that brought about the pain, but he did not live the pain, he did not feel the pain. In order to dance the dance, one must first walk the walk. There is no other way.

Susan, I thank you for directing me to the 13th grid of Atlantis. It explains why I have come to Alberta, I now know where my home is to be. The 13th grid of Atlantis is the last grid that needed to be found. It rides well with the 13 Zodiac signs, with the 13th being the serpent that eats it's own tail. There is a story in the bible about Esau and Jacob.

Isaac’s wife Rebecca (Rivka) gave birth to fraternal twin sons: Jacob (Ya'akov) and Esau. Genesis 25:25 states “And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.” Genesis 25:26 states “And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac [was] threescore years old when she bare them” The two brothers were at war with each other even before they were born. They struggled within Rebecca's womb. Esau was Isaac's favorite, because he was a good hunter, but the more spiritually-minded Jacob was Rebecca's favorite.

Esau had little regard for the spiritual heritage of his forefathers, and sold his birthright of spiritual leadership to Jacob for a bowl of lentil stew. When Isaac was growing old, Rebecca tricked him into giving Jacob a blessing meant for Esau. Esau was angry about this, and about the birthright, so Jacob fled to live with his uncle, where he met his beloved Rachel. Jacob was deceived into marrying Rachel's older sister, Leah, but later married Rachel as well, and Rachel and Leah's maidservants, Bilhah and Zilphah. Between these four women, Jacob fathered 12 sons and one daughter.

When we read the bible we must understand that things have twisted to support the agenda of those who govern the religion. It is not that there is not truth in scripture, because there is, it is the twisted part that needs to be understood. Jacob is the father of the 12 tribes of Israel, this fact is well supported. Esau had little regard for the spiritual heritage of his forefathers, whereas Jacob was the opposite. Twist this statement around to reflect the truth. Esau held spirituality in the highest regard, whereas Jacob did not. Israel has a well founded base in the religion of the Torah, but in my opinion, spirituality has nothing to do with religion, spirituality is about the “self”, seeking out the understanding of the inner being.

When Jacob was born he took hold of Esau’s heel. Genesis 3:15 states “And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel” The enmity placed between the seed of the serpent(Enki/Esau) and Eve is Onchocerca volvulus, a parasite that shalt bruise his heel, the heel that Jacob(Isreal) grab at birth.

The story of Esau and Jacob states that Esau was red and hairy, and Jacob was smooth skinned. We must twist this around as well, Esau was smooth skinned and red, and Jacob is hairy. This can be reflected in knowing that if you look at the Israeli people, they are indeed hairy. How could they possible be descended from a smooth skinned person. To the best of my knowledge there is only race on this planet that is smoothed skin and red. And that is the Native American Indians. 12 tribes of Israel + 1 red smooth skinned race = 13. The circle is now complete, the purifier, the true white brother of the Hopi, will be a half-breed Native American Indian.

A young woman who studied the gnosis of Valentinus once told me that she had been told that the Native Americans would lead the next revolution. At the time I did not know the significance of those words.

Susan ""Will it to be...so, it will be...and, so iT iS ...13", I did not see, but I did feel something(confused) about that 13. Thank you for clarifying it.

I have a big nose, it can be difficult for me to see what is under it.

Last edited by ojibway; 01-11-2010 at 12:58 AM.
ojibway is offline   Reply With Quote