View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 02:15 PM   #17
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where/how is Arthur ?(Henry Deacon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I don't know exactly how advanced the Navy's space command fleet is. I don't know if superluminal technologies are in their capability as being posited by those like Henry Deacon, but I do know they have about 32 orbital platform stations in earths orbit.
I can deal with that. But even though I've been watching the Stargate SG-1 episodes on hulu.com I still have problems with the idea of traveling through vast regions of space without a spacecraft or spacesuit...almost instantly. I also feel very, very left out and stupid...and further feel that efforts to become enlightened are viewed as a subversive activity which must be monitored and supressed by those who are oh so much smarter and wiser than stupid goyim like me.

All I know...is that the Gods, Goddesses, and Powers That Be need to gradually move lower...and the ignorant masses need to gradually move higher. There is a great divide which should not exist...even though this is probably precisely what the Reptilians (if they exist) have ordered. From what I keep hearing...the elites are to solidify their tyranny and power...the middle class is to be destroyed...and 99% of us are to be defenseless and clueless peons. If and when this madness is achieved...I would expect the Reps (or whoever) to eliminate the elites...and openly rule the peons themselves. Not even the DUMB's will protect the elites (something to think about elite guys and gals). We the People of Earth should be one big stratified middle class...without extreme wealth and extreme poverty...but yet with an abundance of non-corrupt free-market incentives to industry and excellence. Hope springs eternal.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-07-2010 at 02:26 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote