Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 10:24 PM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Thank-you for the reassurance Anchor. I hope to meet Amen Ra someday. Might this be the equivalent of standing before a Holy God without a mediator?

Amen Ra would have had to deal with multiple factions. Could these factions or forces have included 1. Reptilians (physical and/or non-physical)? 2. A Pleiadian Human Rival God? 3. The Holy Spirit of the Founders (Ancients or equivalent) within Humanity? 4. Various Factions of the General Public? 5. Who Knows? This would have been quite a full plate. How would you have handled the various factions or forces? I'm sensing that universal history and Earth history is very complex and messy. At some point...one might become corrupt and/or crazy...to a greater or lesser degree. I don't say this as a slam...to demonize any ancient deities. I'm just trying to think this thing through in a rational and fair manner. Sirius, Egypt, and Amen Ra are presently at the top of my interest list. I'm watching Stargate SG1 episodes to get a feel for a unification of past/present/future...with a heavy emphasis on Egyptian History, Human/Goa'uld Gods, and Extraterrestrials in General. The smoke is just pouring out of my ears. How many years is all of this taking off of my life?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-15-2009 at 10:28 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote