View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 01:31 AM   #89
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The second coming of Jesus, beware of it...

I agree - Unconditional Love is the Way. The trick is discerning what that is!

Here's a post I made in another part of the forum, but relevant, so in case it gets lost in the mix over there:

Jesus words:

When the Christ comes back, don't look for it here or there, don't look for it in the mountains, or underground, or on the spaceships, because I won't be there! That's because:

The kingdom of heaven is inside of you.

It's not about the separate being that was Jesus was or is coming back to earth and fixing stuff and rewarding the good guys and punishing the bad guys, that's not the second coming of Christ. That is perpetuating the age old illusion that God does not live in you, that you don't have the power, that you need something from outside of you to fix your own problems and your own planet.

The lesson we are here to collectively learn is that God does indeed reside within us, and when we realize this truly and that God resides in all things, we are reborn into our divine Being, as an individualization of the One.

So imo, we should not be expecting Jesus to come back, rather we should be expecting to embody the consciousness that Jesus embodied and Be the Christ as Jesus was the Christ. It really is about remembering, seeing through the veil. God already is inside of you. Under the darkness, you are infinite light, so it's about surrendering the darkness, taking off the mask is all we have to do here...

that's my take
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote