View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 03:32 PM   #115
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?

Quote:
Those of you that remember visiting our craft (?!), will agree that they contain all possible creature comforts, and in some instances, such as the Large Motherships, are self-contained cities. ()They are an example of what you can expect, and it will be a quantum leap into the future.
I am LORD TRANCOSO of the Galactic Federation of Lies & I'd like to give you Earthlings this ($free!!!) advice; when something looks too good to be true, it usually is!

The above mentioned Large Motherships of our 'colleaques' of the Galactic Federation of Light, are indeed self-contained cities & do contain all comforts - 5 * hotels, 24/7 entertainment zones, (free of charge) bars, arcades, nightclubs, baroque bordello's, etc. etc.

Allas, - "Surprise!" - the Large Motherships you Earthlings are invited to, contain a super efficient facility, ran by Artificial Life-forms (robots), where you will be locked up, untill it's your turn to be stripped of all your valuble assets. Bllood, organs, the gold in your mouth, etc. (Human organs are considered a delcatesse by many carnivore species & therefore big business.)

Free will (curiousity) is a true blessing in disguise, isn't it?

Now for the good news. When I was 17, I was invited to enter an alien craft. It belonged to a rogue group of Pleiadan 'Independientos'. The first thought that came up was a suspicious 'Why me?' My question was immidiatly telepaticaly answered. "Hey kid, consider this your lucky day; take it or leave it!" And indeed, I've never had one sparkle of regret that I've excepted their invitation.

The moral of this (true!) story is: Do not trust aliens who sound like German New Age Hippies.

Last edited by TRANCOSO; 03-12-2010 at 04:55 PM.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote