View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 04:12 PM   #905
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
Hi Abrax,

I sure like those posts of yours with the Mathematics in them.

Do you have any idea how long you expect to be answering questions on your thread?

No, its a day at a time, Uncle John.

What are you going to do if ten thousand people want to ask you questions?

Go home to Thuban. It's good to have detractors who throw spanners into the works.

In the Grocho Marx TV program there was a duck that would fall down when the people on the program would say the magic word. I think they got a hundred dollars for saying the magic word. Is there some question that you have really been waiting for someone to ask?

No, some of the questions asked surprise me in regards to their depth and inner nous - like Julissa the Peruvian and hillibillbobbi and your's to a point.

Do you think that the ET's feel much love for humans.

The ETs are basically humans interD and higherD. They want to change into something else as much as some humans do.

Why don't the ET's give us the free energy solution?

Because there is a lot of hype over nonexistent free energy devices. The principles are understood, but the lightspeed limit is very much in the way to implement the principles large scale.
The key the 4D opening up. If it doesn't it's business as usual.

Can the ET's really time travel and know what going to happen in the future?
Timetravel yes, its no big deal and the imagination helps to IMAGE things - hint.
Predicting the future no.
Thuban only knows the timeline mapped from 6BC to 32AD and a special warploop in that.
The trigger points are known, but not what will happen in between.
So if someone asks me (in testing the validity of those 12D Thubans) as to what their birthday is or what they did on July 24th, 2006 at 6 o'clock at night; then I dont know and would reply: I can't remember what I did at that time, so how can I remember what you did.
It's like the Devil asking Jesus to jump of the cliff to see the angels rescuing him and you can check yourself what Jesus replied to the Devil - about tempting the Oneness of God and so forth.
Having said this; one can attempt to 'tune in' and say. Ok, I see you sitting in the carpark after the light night shopping and you are getting ready to drive home to cook dinner.

But asking the 'Big questions' is different. What happened 1 second before the Big Bang?
Stuff like that is Unification Physics and not personal vanity - you know that and might remember how I replied to you about your Canis Major familiarity - and now you know I was close with that in discovering your Khaibit of Anubis.
This is timetravelling of sorts.
But now I am cooking something and watch some Human Comedy. There is a lot of that around - Are You Being Served? - from the BBC.

You are doing well Uncle John. Soon you will timetravel to Thuban.

AA