Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 08:09 AM   #280
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Crying a lot is a process. In my opinion it needs to happen at moments of re-evaluation or resolution - a healing process - and a useful way to dump energy you dont need anymore. So far as I understand it is a common "ascension" symptom - since these changes catalyse the processes I am talking about.

Just let it all out.

<hug>

That feeling, that it is all up to other people is probably a bum steer. You are not powerless. That is the thing we all need to face. This is all ours. We are the hero's we have been waiting for. We are all. Its not up to the other people. It is up to us.

Love,

A..
Thank-you Anchor. It's not a hopeless crying. It has more to do with how much we may all have been through on our reincarnational journeys...and also with my perception that the Gods and Goddesses are not all-powerful...and that they may have been (and may currently be) a mixture of good and evil. It also may have something to do with the burden accompanying the realization of how precarious our situation really is. It may also be a Eureka Phenomenon.

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote