View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 11:51 AM   #314
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Abraxasinas,

I read your fascinating and resonant answer to mntruthseeker above. I think I have the beginnings of a grasp on your "dimension" system. Thankyou for this work you are doing on the forum.

I am still seeing a lot of confusion between "Density" and "Dimension" and I don't think the terms are equivalent and interchangeable.

Ra speaks of densities to the 8th only (OCTAVE), beyond which "which moves into a mystery we do not plumb."

In your Thuban 12D system how does this reconcile with the densities as Ra speaks of it in the material given in Law Of One.

I never for one moment considered density as dimension, rather a vibrational quality of the matter that existed in a multi-dimensional system - some of the axes of that vibration being those that most humans will not directly perceive.

Please can you correct me if necessary, or elaborate on the distinction.

Thanks

A..
Dear Anchor!

Yes I agree with Ra in the context quoted below. Now this the context as perceived from the position of the NOW=THEN time when this data was transmitted.
Ra is USING the correct archetype and then assigns labels such as 6:light/love and love/light and unity etc.

This SAME archetype is then extended (not invalidated) is the following (from 24 Elders of Thuban thread).

1=Red................Principle/Antiprinciple=Identity/AntiIdentity(7)
2=Orange............P/AP=Expansion/Contraction(8)
3=Yellow.............P/AP=Order/Entropy;Chaos(9)
4=Lime................P/AP=Symmetry/Distortion(10)
5=Green..............P/AP=Eternity;Divergence/Limit;Convergence(11)
6=Aquamarine......P/AP=Inversion;Reciprocity/Constancy(12)
7=Cyanazure.......P/AP=Reflection/Absorption(1)
8=Turquoise........P/No AP=Relativity(2 in 1)

9=Blue................P/No AP=Quantization(3 in 2 in 1)
10=Indigo............P/No AP=New ID in Unity [1-9] in (4 in 3 in 2 in 1)=1+O
11=Magenta........New ID in (5 in 1+O+1)=1+1=2
12=Purple...........New ID in (6=1+O+1+1)=1+1+1=1+2=3

So it looks like this:

Ra---Thuban
1.Cycle of Awareness---Principle of Identity-AntiIdentity
2.Cycle of Growth---(Anti)Principles of Expansion/(Contraction)
3.Cycle of Self-Awareness---Order/(Chaos=Disorder=Entropy)
4.Cycle of Love-Understanding---Symmetry/(Distortion)
5.Cycle of Light-Wisdom---Infinity=Divergence/(Zero=Limit=Convergence)
6.Cycle of light-love mirror=unity---Inversion/(Constancy)
7.Cycle of the gateway---Reflection/(Absorption)
8.Cycle of the mystery--Relativity/NO AntiPrinciple so NO DUALITY

9.Quantization=Cycle Unified in the MacroQuantum scales being HOLOGRAMS for the MicroQuantum scales
10.NEW Identity Without the Need for an AntiIdentity, as the duality has become PROCESSED
11.NEW Identity in Expansion and Growth now not Uni-versal but Multi-versal and as the Plane or Surface of the Universe in Data mapping
12.NEW Identity in ORDER of the Volume of the Universe= Manifested Multiverse as subset of the OmniVerse in 12D all encompassing.

Thanks for your input Anchor. You might see then then the Ra material is simply extended and 'finetuned' by the Thuban material.

Generally the notion of DENSITY refers to that of a GEOMETRICAL DIMENSION in terms of how the multidimensional ENERGY of the Source 'DESYNCHRONIZES" from its maximum RESONANT SelfState.
Because the material manifestation is restricted to the Translational LineSpace dimensions of the lightspeed invariance; the maximum densification occurs in dimensions of the VOLUMAR, that is your experienced 3D+Time.

The Interaction between LineSpace and HyperSpace and QuantumSpace then becomes possible in the SUPERCONDUCTIVE Nature of what the HigherD Electric Current represents as coupling to the gauge photonic electromagnetic field.
In simplest terms, the Current in your Copper wires requires a medium in the lattice vibrations of the conducting medium and your formulation for electricity becomes the 'flow of electrons across a point/junction in unit time' or formally as dQ/dt=current i.
The higherD form for this requires no medium except SPACE itself. The formula becomes 2ef=i.
As you can see the electron charge quantum (e) becomes a constant coefficient and the differential equations describing current flow reduce from second order dq^2/dt^2 to first order df/dt. df/dt then DEFINES the AWARENESS Ra speaks of as the first cyclicity.
I can elaborate, but will be required to use technical semantics - I have posted on this before.

Density so becomes defined in how much source energy can be processed electromagnetically and this relates to the interdimensional coupling between the electron charge carriers - mass as stationary light densification say - becoming 'lighter' in the transformation of this selfsame 'mass-inertia' into monopolic superconductive magnetoelectricity aka the 'spirit'.

In this manner than, Density becomes directly proportional to Dimension, in that the higher the dimension, the higher the potential for the FORM of the spirit=electromagnetomonopolar field to attain full Source Resonance via the 'accelerated' space-awareness.
I can post the detail, but it is a longer post and should so NOT be edited by your moderator rules.
So before posting, I would appreciate advice as if it is appropriate to do so.
Here is the link: http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id185.html

Abraxas

Ra: I am Ra. The path of our learning is graven in the present moment. There is no history, as we understand your concept. Picture, if you will, a circle of being. We know the alpha and omega as infinite intelligence. The circle never ceases. It is present. The densities we have traversed at various points in the circle correspond to the characteristics of cycles: first, the cycle of awareness; second, the cycle of growth; third, the cycle of self-awareness; fourth, the cycle of love or understanding; fifth, the cycle of light or wisdom; sixth, the cycle of light/love, love/light or unity; seventh, the gateway cycle; eighth, the octave which moves into a mystery we do not plumb.
---End Quote---

---Quote (Originally by LOO part of an answer)---
7.17 Answer Ra: I am Ra. ...This is true at all densities in our octave. We cannot speak for those above us, as you would say, in the next quantum or octave of beingness. This is, however, true of this octave of density. ...
---End Quote---
Ra speaks of densities to the 8th only (OCTAVE), beyond which "which moves into a mystery we do not plumb."

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-11-2010 at 12:12 PM.