View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 03:02 AM   #135
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Skylark-

That was I who mentioned that a moving magnetic field will induce current in a wire. Gregor also pointed out early in the thread that the pyramid is 4 sided while there are only three balls, inferring that there would be torque induced in the pyramid (or the balls) to attempt to line up with one fewer or one extra magnetic field.

So far so good. Easy enough to try it; order some magnetic balls from one of the magnet suppliers, make or order a pyramid magnet. I wouldn't bother with magnetite unless alnico or cast iron won't work; can't see why they wouldn't work and they are easier to obtain. I think one can buy the alnico powder and pour it into a mold, which would be the easiest way to try different pyramid shapes. I'm leaving out the details such as sintering the powder and magnetizing, but those are easy enough to research.

glue the balls down on a flat ring (hot glue), drop the pyramid point-down in the center and see what happens. The pyramid will probably try to fly off or line up and stick to one of the balls. If so, glue a thread to its top point and the middle of its base and try again while holding the threads tight.

Those two experiments should at least tell if something wants to or is going to happen.

The poster Flying Pyramid may or may not be on to something here. This could be something they thought up or dreamed or whatever, but from what I've read I don'tget the impression they have a clue what they are writing about.

Doesn't mean it couldn't work, but the confusion about the pyramid's angles and the cup-shaped machined balls etc make me pretty doubtful about their personal veracity. If this was my baby and I wanted to give it to the world, and I understood it, I would have done a better job.
asteram is offline   Reply With Quote