View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 09:59 PM   #115
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by nestingwave View Post
You say this whole device is somehow suspended. Does that mean that the balls are on a circular shelf or tray with the tip of the levitating inverse pyramid pointing down in the center with its tip BELOW the balls which are rotating to the 3 sides centered with the inner pyramid? And does it mean that the 4 "notches" in the balls are crecent shaped rather than round and would they be left hand or right hand crecent shapes centered north and south from the axis of the rotating spheres by 19.5 degrees away from the axis poles of the rotating spheres? In other words, do the notches appear as pointy crecent "Cs" or reversed? Possibly both ways according to the rounded swastika?

I hope these questions makes some sense.

Am I in left field or right field?
Yes it is a suspended above ground and not grounded.
The spheres are not so much like c's but more like half circles.
This is the most basic setup of the idea so people can learn and understand how and why it works not just that it works.
There could be all types of shapes and notches and angles that produce different energy or fields.
What i am trying to do is change the foundation on which we build things.
Most of the world is already there, they've already figured it out but they did not have the right foundation to work off of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nestingwave View Post
And folks for your entertainment. TWO videos about others that are seeing plans for a Star Ship in the crop circles:

http://www.cropcircleship.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by berathebrain View Post
I have been working on connecting famous sites all around the world using Google Earth. I have made a little program in which you can just put the coordinates of sites like this:
longitude1,latitude1
longitude2,latitude2
longitude3,latitude3
And you can press generate KML button and whoa la, you have KML code that just needs to be saved by your favorite text editor as .kml file. This file can be viewed by Google Earth and you will see lines that connects all those sites at the same time.
The program can be downloaded here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/16742210...amide.exe.html
http://depositfiles.com/files/r5h3nipth
Maybe someone will find it useful in their search for truth and knowledge.
Best regards.

PS.
Maybe I will make this program to be like you want it to be, just tell me what you want and I will try to find a spare time and make it a little more suited to your needs. This program certainly isn't done.
Looks cool. could be very useful if it was programmed with the actual data of proper locations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PodWORLD View Post
Hi I know nothing about this sort of thing but it's better to sound foolish than be silently clever.

What if there is either a magnetite plate or box that the spheres and pyramid sit over/in. Would that allow for control? Do super conductors with their aligned properties come in at any point?

Fascinating thread, science and a little mystery too.
Yes eventually all thing will come into play with this technology.
It, at it's base, is a physical source of electomagnetic energy.
This is the "framework" of this technology.
This applies to all things includeing organics and hyper-organics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noblefuse View Post
2012 you say

You have been banned from MySpace Forums!
this is todays message for me-

banned from myspace forums- deleted several times from myspace- energy forums- so many- why- i am too bold for you-

I solved the energy crisis by myself with a ONE MILLION VOLT experiment and noone believes me- my friends dont- passer bys dont- scientists dont- noone-

all just ridicule and ignore-

no wonder there is war-

no wonder there is the holocoast

no wonder your WW3 comes-

I have been misled this entire time- i was aware of it for several months-

since I was given a message by god in 1998- i was under impression an age of unity begins- that ww2 was armegedon in order for man to move on-

and so i endevoured in my life long quest to find something the heavens have guided me to bring forth for man to make their lives better-

and now my time has come- but for the first time i needed the interaction of others- and now i find the disgust why others loves their pets more than man- why man kills one another-

I am the christ- you will not understand at this stage for your belly is full- your arrogance is high- your insight is limited-

I must wait for YOUR PREPARATION in order for mankind to move to next stage of global unity-

you are too ignorant and barbaric at this stage and you know it-

war shall fix this- this time all families will beg for food- will pray for safety of children-

if you say it is god that does this- you are wrong- for god has brought you solution but it is YOU that ignored it- AND THIS IS THE MESSAGE

the children of the future that survive shall learn even the enlightened masters of times prior are WEAK- they just watch the bullies attack- they do nothing in order to protect their own lives-

I am always filled with the HOPE that we can do it NOW without any more war- but even the christ cannot do it alone- it takes YOU

my days of screaming are coming to an end- it is your turn to scream as you lose your jobs- lose your health care - watch more children go to war over energy

my little speech in public will come after ww3
what a shame
I have no idea who or what you are but i love you anyway and god bless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie Loslo View Post
Flying Pyramid,
Very interesting. I have had the "golden triangle" image trying to catch my attention everywhere I look.

Your presentation of your ideas have just sent my mind spinning and my ears ringing.

Thank you!
Peace & love
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeptikal View Post
Flying Pyramid,

Are you saying that:

1.) The balls are a) notched to clear the flats of the pyramid, and b) their axis of rotation is inclined my x (or 22.5 degrees), and that c) they are in synchronous rotation with the center pyramid?

2.) Might the balls be in a nonmagnetic bearing? Again, is this the axis of declination from the flying pyramid?

3.) I will also offer to forward this valuable information if Avalon permits.

4.) So the balls are notched to clear the ridges of the pyramid sides, and that from the side, the tops of these balls' axis' would be tilted in towards the center?

Thank you Flying Pyramid!
1.) Yes/maybe/depends on what setup
2.) No, the spheres must be magnetic. The inclination is decided apoun the setup and desired outcome.
3.) Sure
4.) Depends

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskMarvl View Post
Well... it's been a bit more than 24 hours and you still haven't posted any diagrams, specifications nor visualization art. From the 24 hour time-frame you povided, one would assume you'd have something posted by now.

What's the problem?
Your right and i appologize.
Again, may i remind you i am always on the move and have to use what resourses i can on the go.
I am shooting for something this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kauhane View Post
Much Aloha to FP for sharing, can't wait for your next post
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by khepran View Post
Hey again,

How's this? (animation attached)

regards,

-k
Cool.
Getting better but think of half bowls rather than a notch dug out of an object. Imagine each quarter of the sphere being a half bowl.
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote