Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by john kennedy View Post
this to me is simply a upside down version of George greens magnetic motor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkgyY47duCM

or am I missing something?

Upside down the magnet sits on the magnetic field and spins,
rather than rotating below on the worktop
The principle is the same - just different method of acheiving same outcome.
Credit to Flying Pyramid for alternate construction.
Credit to George Green!
No disrespect to anyone.

Have a great Day!

If you know the history of George's magnetic motor. He supposedly got it from a picture of a Pleijaran ship photo that Billy Meier's showed him. George's device uses fixed ball magnets to spin a unfixed speaker magnet. I have played around with this thought in my head for a while and like it because of it's simplicity to build. Due to this life's paradigm and how it affects my paradigm haven't had much choice but to leave it in my head for now. I like, Rick Simpson (of Run from the cure fame) have the same attitude in how we both don't want any monetary gain. He gives it away! And only accepts donations to keep his cause going. I to believe that the future will bring this thought into manifestation or we go back to the stone age like the PTB want. Ours needs would be free! Because you would have guys like Rick and myself doing this work for free cause we don't need the money to survive or feed our ego. With that written here's some thoughts that I've come up with using George's principle. Suppose you take the ball magnets and put them in a tube that will hold the magnets in, yet allow them to rotate and make the speaker magnet fixed. Will the ball magnets start to spin? Now add a Tesla coil ( I choose the tesla coil because of it's simplicity to build) around the rotating ball magnets. Will the tesla coil put out a voltage? Or you can keep the ball magnets stationary and put the tesla coil arounfd the spinning core? Which is the way I would try for free energy because I THINK the balls rotating would create anti gravitical flight?

In Peace and Unity,
Roman

PS: If I misspelled a name I appologize for I'm not good at names or spelling. Thank Creation for word processors! After all we are only HUMAN.

Last edited by Roman195; 02-01-2010 at 05:23 AM.
Roman195 is offline   Reply With Quote