View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 05:31 AM   #42
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Revelation (discussion about the 144000)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
blavatsky as peter ?
what other past lives, do you think, this one, has had ???

also - where is the 24 elder thread by antonella ?

it had some answers on it, along with his other 8 threads

curious/susan
I have more to respond to in this thread, but time does not permit for now (and what exactly is happening with this forum? I'm confused),

But for now:

My understanding is Peter the apostle was both King James and King Henry VIII as well...

The way it works is that there are certain beings who fall in consciousness by accepting certain illusions, and when they do, unfortunately, it causes the whole collective consciousness to fall, because they are representatives of certain aspects of that collective consicousness, certain rays of God.

So part of Jesus mission with the 12 apostles was to help them raise themselves back up through surrender to what he referred to at the time as the "Father" within them. Each one of these apostles had fallen on a different ray and them raising themselves back up would help raise up the entire collective consicousness in very significant ways to help create a much better age.

These individuals actually are described a bit in my blog posts mentioned in this section. they are the ones who are meant to be the Divine below and to maintain that contact with their higher selves above ~ all of us are meant to be like that, but there are different roles to play for each individualization of infinity ~

So when Bladvatsky was chosen to bring forth new teachings, it was with the hope that she would transcend the consciousness that had caused Jesus to say: get thee behind me satan to Peter during his mission, the particular illusions that this soul has had since the fall, so that it would help EArth be raised up. Specifically, in Bladvatskys case, had she overcome her illusions and realized the Christ is within rather than without, then this would have had a major positive impact on Christianity world wide, and the vatican, since the vatican is truly build on the consciousness of Peter. The consciousness that the Christ is outside of us, and conforms to certain outer expectations. Whereas the reality is the Christ is within and BE's MORE and unique, and what it IS eternally NOW.

Both the lifetimes of King James and Henry VIII were also ideally opportunities to transcend some fallen levels of consciousness, and I do not believe these lifetimes were successful in doing so... but Now, finally, we are at a time when all that has gone wrong, will right itself and Earth will be raised back up into the Light of God that never fails. ..

~ Espavo ~
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote