Thread: Answers
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 01:15 PM   #67
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Thank you Richard for coming in the open .
This is good .
We all have our hats and are carrying them through to the best that we can as well as the beliefs we hold.

Personnally I feel Avalon should be that neutral place in existence away from Bill and Kerry 's dissention . Avalon should remain as a sanctuary for all to come ..I consider this place sacred and build initially with the coming together of the feminine energy of Kerry and the masculine one of Bill in balance .. Going in either direction now through PA2 or Project Lightwarrior forum is a mistake I believe and a nourrishment of the dichotomy . Avalon as I said should remain neutral and pursue his mission as such.
We are a soul family and have build this place from the strong bonds that we share each adding it's unique spark of light to it.
The spirit of Avalon is 'nt one of war . It's one of unity between kindred souls.
It's not the choice to now move to either directions that we need but the right to remain where we are and keep our work going in peace.

Love from me
mudra
Im with Mudra.
Its a rumor that this forum is broken, all be it a strong one based on some reality.
The forum as it is serves me well.
I have freedom of choice and with that freedom comes some responsibility.
If I am not drawn to a thread I dont go there.
Im an adult I dont have to go to the playground I dont really begrudge pepole their way of looking at it.
While It may seem judgmental sometimes an adult will try to stop youngsters running i front of buses so to speak.
If ait aint broke dont fix it.
This forum is a long way from broken, the wheel might be slightly buckled but with a little thought it can be running true again ie to the original concepts.
There is no need to reinvent the wheel.
I accept that those that provide the forum have every right to close it start anew but is that really necessary?
Things go in cycles and yes going free again attracted a lot of people dying to get their point across without even realizing the original intention and purpose of the forum,
Given time all will settle down.
I have never contributed financially to the forum so I am not against anyone coming here to post for free, but again there is a responsibility inherent in that.

With Love and gratitude to Bill and Kerry and all who post here.

Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote