View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 11:55 AM   #530
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Now there are other things Abrax did at Astral level that can not be "proven" in a court of law but they were real for the sufferers and disgusting. Many in the forum got hit by that. That was plain straight hostility and astral harrasment which is what at the end caused the hostility back to him (cause and effect)

This is my perspective and you don't have to agree with it
I don't agree with it, and not just for the sake of it, I got a point to make. I think that some allegations, such as the ones you are alleging are better left unmade are they not? I mean what is to stop anyone just saying you are making it up?

Personally I cant deny activity of a psychic nature happened to some people - it would be stupid in the face of the testimony made in public and private. What we must do is figure out why and how etc, to learn.

If attacks were made, could it be, that it was not Abraxasinas making those attacks?

I think you know this and all the other "pro's" out there know it as well - but it is easy to point the finger at a material avatar that most people would understand and say - it was him - he did it.

Check that with your guides and tell me if I am wrong.

The reason for this is that I think there are important things to say about the psychic process that went on if people are to learn all they can from what has happened and anything less than rigorous honesty will undermine that. I am not suggesting you are being dishonest, but perhaps somewhat imprecise.

AJ..

Last edited by Anchor; 03-09-2010 at 12:02 PM.