View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 09:49 PM   #14
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Possible simple way reforming most of your own fear, hate, greed, lust and etc.

Phoenix, People think what they will about me. I am not here to lead any thirsty horses to drink from my troth of fresh water. *Especially when ever any amount of thirsty horses NEVER ever attempts to drink any water (my information, experiences, perspectives) I have to offer at anytime.

I'm going to state right here and now that all reality is also truth. What does this mean? It means that I believe that all truth is ever changing and never ending. What does that mean?? It means that all reality is also energy in motion or CHANGE, like constant change. What does that mean? It means what ever you like it to mean, lol. Seriously, all truth never ends and why should it unless it is being a tool for some other purpose? Like manipulation or control of some kind maybe? If anyone accuses me of such then by all means let's get it all out into the open, I'm all for that, yes indeed. Just remember that I am not you and your not me. So I don't control or manipulate anyone and neither do you. We all are our free will to believe what ever we all desire. Now if you don't want to believe that then so be it. That is your free will right. I'm just trying to some how compromise with you and if you can't or won't that to is your decision as well.

I don't understand why you brought another topic of discussion into this particular thread. Unless what you meant by "underground aliens" has to do with this thread some how? That's okay because I too sometimes go off topic and sometimes learn from it all as well.

Either way, in one way or another, what ever I say is truth doesn't have to be anyone else "truth". Maybe I should tact on such a disclaimer to all my threads and posts here? Better yet I'll just advertise what all my video's advertise instead. Actually this advertising is accomplished in various perspectives. Such as...

"As with all COA videos only you decide what the truth really is."

"As with all COA videos, always keep an open mind and heart. Those who disagree are always loved and understood as well."

These are just some of the statements I place on all my videos. Basically, if folks don't like what I have to say then they don't have to believe me or even consider anything my videos promote. Seems that such ways in my life still will never satisfy some folks and that's wonderful because we all have our own life paths, yes?

Would it be better that I tell Phoenix that I admit that I am wrong about anything that Phoenix believes about me? Should I make such an offer to help quench any of his thirst for truth? Or would such experience being limiting for anyone? Hmmm. I look at such possibilities as being part of my higher awareness, such as advance wisdom. Only change knows what the possibilities really are and your being constant change means that you have many insights of change as well.

Because as eternal ever changing and never ending beings, we all tend to think that typed or written or vocalized words, language seems to be "the end" of anything. Like me explaining any of my experiences, perspectives, beliefs and etc. in anyway.

For example, all these periods that I have placed at the end of every sentence here is nothing more than my continued limitation of agreeing with such limitation. Periods, like all reality are "illusions" of limitations. So no matter what I've ever stated in any forum it is never an ending to it, to any reality. Either way it is yours to make of what you desire.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote