View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 11:01 AM   #120
panpravda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hi Bill and Kerry ...

This is just a straightforward 'thank you' for the work you have both done and continue to do. I recognise that it takes courage, tenacity, money, and many other things to operate the way you do - for the benefit of us all. I believe that I can identify with your driving force - that it's just there, without the need to be fuelled, you just know what you should do, for it is your purpose. I personally see this as true awareness and caring, and a trait of developed souls.

I recognise also that your earth-bound energy is not limitless and that you will most probably feel the need to drive yourselves far beyond reasonable limits in supplying answers and guidance to those who ask. Please think of your own needs too, for you are currently subject to human limitations and just as much in need of the real answers in the light of truth that we who follow you are searching for.

Without your presence in our lives Bill and Kerry, many of us would be much poorer off in terms of our awareness and preparedness, so thank you both from the very root of my soul, and I wish you both the energy and resources to carry on. If I ever have the chance, I will help.

Your friend - Pan.
panpravda is offline   Reply With Quote