View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 12:31 PM   #185
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
If these beings look scary they probably are so and may be demonic in their deceit towards all of creation

Being of Truth and Love is Beauty

Hello All,

Truth and Love is in the heart, and many beings (including disfigured humans), animals, etc have a heart filled with truth and love, but the shell around their hearts may not define beauty to the eyes. Some may think an elephant, gopher, or a dolphin for example are not pleasant looking in terms of beauty, but yet we know these creatures are quite harmless in nature. Therefore, see that inner beauty opposed to the outer.

Now, if we apply that to the potential evolution of life on other planets, then there would be indeed beings whom may embrace truth and love, but are not what we decided, conceive or consider beauty on this planet.

It sort of reminds me of the old race comparisons. We perceive, taught and told that this race is predominantly more attractive that this one, this color is more appealing or pure that that color, this race is smarter than that one, this one is more religious than that one.

I hope you all can see where I'm going with this...In my opinion, unconditional love and truth does not constitute ego driven descriptions to be categorized as beautiful or not.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote