View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 11:02 PM   #176
Andy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

OK. But what about the theories about the Annunaki/Reptilian ET's who genetically created Homo Sapiens 1000's of years ago to be their slaves and who have deliberately kept Humanity in fear so they may use/sacrifice/feed off the negative fear energy we are manipulated to produce. It seems the story/theory is that they interbred with the 13 illuminati families and have secretly been controlling the planet thro them for 1000's of years and that part of the plot is to keep this planet sealed off from contact with other ET's so that they may use us all to themselves, however there are other ET's (good ones I suppose) that can see the what has been going on here and wish to help us escape this imprisoment. This evidenced by all the myths and religious ideas about good vs evil as set out in the Bible, the Vedas, Greek mythology, Egyptian texts, ancient Sumerian texts etc.. i.e. good ET's (light beings) angels etc.. vs.Satan/Lucifer/ the fallen angels/demons dragons/reptiles i.e the bad ET's the Annunaki/Nephilim. The dark vs The Light.

All I know, and I've felt this all my life, is that there is a lot that isn't right on this planet, that's plain wrong, no good, evil, and we have been lied to big time by the ptb about many things and that they deliberately try to keep us dumbed down and in fear and enslaved and its got to end NOW. We all need to wake up and demand the truth and end all the lies and bs.

I think the truth about ETs is extremely complex and confused by time, space, frequency density and inter dimensional travel. In much the same way as the less pyschic of us perceive only thro the 5 senses on the earth plane
(3D)there are others who see and travel the 7 astral planes and the higher mental and causal planes that are veiled for most of us. I think there are many ETs/entities both dark and light who can operate on all or some of these many different planes/frequencies/dimensions and who visit 3D Earth for many different agendas.

The most important thing however is to keep our personal frequency up the register, not to fall foul of negative dark influences but to be happy and do things that make you feel good and to remember that we are eternal spiritual beings having a human experience.
Peace & Love
Andy is offline   Reply With Quote