View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 09:57 PM   #20
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

Big Dave is a compelling speaker-he speaks with a clear,concise no nonesense approach with a genuine fluidity that proverbially 'connects the dots'.As for the reptilian 'theory' well somebody had to bring it to the forefront and why not?-It's absolutely ridiculous in my humble opinion to say there aren't other species with a different genetic makeup than ourselves;capable of stuff we can't fully comprehend-we still think ourselves at the top of the species hierarchy because we haven't all been face to face with these entities(not that we are aware of).I tend to think it's ignorant and arrogant a person to explicitly state that we are the most genial beings ever worked in this experience called 'reality'.I'm not having a dig here just stating where i stand on such matters-impossibilties don't exist.I look at it like this:The greatest strength a 'superior species' could have is that of the lesser not being able to comprehend it in whatever fashion.Like a tiger in the jungle-if you are aware it's there you get out of the way,if not you are easy prey.These reps. could be well cloaked and could have formulated doctrines such as religions and football matches to distract us from what's really happening.Lots of stuff is going down-children and people going missing in their thousands by all acoounts-(i have not seen any figures for this though).
We have to question our 'reality'.Everything we take for granted day to day is just that taken for granted-There are other things that are extremely important happening in our world and others that we are unaware of and i think it's healthy to ask the right questions.The media and black cabals have ways of making you fear to ask these questions and tend to make you isolated and made to feal silly/crackers-this is not civilised or humane to treat people in this way.Anyway getting back to big dave-i think he's a daring individual who's trying to even up the chessboard for average joes like myself with inside info.that was once only known by the 'illuminated ones'.No longer,i'm waking up.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote