View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 03:36 PM   #125
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

I’m not sure if I understand the guidelines or if I even read them correctly. Is the new forum and its material inaccessible to people that are not registered or logged in? If so, then that is not going to sit well with many of the people I have lurking. Some are in great positions of power and do not want to be exposed until there is some undeniable evidence to these whistleblowers testimonies. ..Or, in the least provide avenues for personal research. I really don’t see the reason for change, what I do see is an agenda unfolding. If these changes are due to certain so called elite people (here) having trouble presenting their truth without proof and/or answering tough questions…that gives me reason to think they are lying or withholding information.

The truth doesn’t need to be defended; it will stick out like a sore thumb. If we want everyone to be on the same page than we all need to teach, learn from, and tolerate each other. No one is above anyone. Why would you worry about your contributions unless it is only a belief or fabrications? Why act like you care, say I love you, speak of righteousness for all, express the need for everyone to have free will and speech…but turn around and place more restrictions, just like TPTB? All that will be accomplished is a small group of like minded people placed in isolation away from reality. You have to deal with reality head on, not run and hide from it. I could be wrong, but there is just too many accusations of all kinds being tossed around here lately.

Peace