View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 11:52 PM   #47
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I need CREATIVE MINDS to Click here!!!

Hi all,
and thanks for the uplifting energy on this thread!
Just came off looking at yet another mega depressing video of what we are faced with, and realised yet again that for the past year I have been solidly hoovering up as much info as I can get on what feels like a thousand topics but is probably actually more, because time is short and there is a lot to learn to see what the actual story playing out is..
But no matter how much you find out there's always another page in this infinite book of news..
Everyone needs to get a cut off point where they say right, enough doom and gloom, the problem is massive and growing and you could read a shelf of books from here to The Popes home planet and never get the full picture.
So whats needed is something like this thread.

Nate, shortyz504, I 've read (but also still not finished Handbook for the new paradigm. Also from watching What the bleep, check it out if you havent seen it, and reading about the new physics, I understand that yes, we can create ANYTHING. Any world we want. That is a big concept!

Any Led Zep fans here? The lyrics of The Song Remains the same go;

'I had a dream, oh yeah,
Crazy dream, oh yeah.
Anything I wanted to know,
Anyplace I needed to go..
Hear my song,
people love to listen now,
Sing along,
You don't know what you're missin.
Any little song that you know.
Everything thats small has to grow..'

lets throw out all the ideas we have and see what takes shape

I voted for the waterslide cities cos that would be fun but I will take it on the chin if we don't get that

i have an idea i will share with you tomorrow (I'm going to bed now) on a way i think we could live really well, and Bodhi your idea of transparrent currency occured to me too, its a must I think.

Anyway, love and bubbles (and other soppy/soapy things) to ye,
night
8080028 is offline   Reply With Quote