View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 11:01 AM   #373
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
Hi Abraxis,
Thanks for your help..

1. The so called "weight" of the Law of Confusion and Law of Freewill distills the cosmic essence in someone and this awareness is the thought form that will create new space in the universe?

2. Can you illuminate more on how the subconscious plays in the "minds" dynamic?

3. What is to become of "Yahweh" in this transition?

4. Can you tell about the history of the "Orion Wars".
Hi Magamund!

1. I can answer this most appropriately in technical terms, engaing advanced string quantum theory; but I'll try to do it without equations.

Think of the largest structure in the universe which experiences gravitational self interaction and think of its opposite the smallest gravity quantum.
The largest thing are galactic superclusters, say 500 million lightyears across and the smallest scale are the wormholes so a trillionth trillionth of a centimeter across.

Beyond the largest things in the universe there is homegeneity and isotropy in the Copernican Principle of sameness in direction and texture.
Belo the smallest things in the universe are string physics which are dematerialized say down to the Planck-Length.

The largest and the smallest are holograms of each other via Black Hole-White Hole physics.
So the things are quantum entangled with the largest being like a long long long winding tube (or serpent) in terms of energy parameters (like wavelength and frequency). The energy/frequency here is extremely low, almost zero, but not quite.
The smallest is the opposite it is short short short and has very high energy/frequency.

The energy intgeraction between the high frequency and the low frequency is precisely defined in string physics (T-Duality), but becomes 'The Law of Confusion'and the 'Law of Free Will' in that the experience of the macroscopic life has basically NO Energy, because it is Large scale and the microscopic unseen life is small scale but has a lot of energy.

So the human data collector being geometrically just about halfway between the extremes: 10^-24 cm---10cm---10^26 cm becomes subject to the perception of a macroscopic low energy life experience entanled with a high energy 'unseen' but FELT life experience.

In those quantum terms then the AWARENESS of Self becomes instrumental in harmonizing the two extremes.
If you wish details its here: http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id185.html

2. The Superconscious is rarely accessed by anyone. Its related to the Nirvana experience and the awareness of Jesus say; but everyone has it deeply hidden below the subconscious.
The subconscious is the access of the waking consciousness to its 'freedom states' of dreams, OBE's, NDEs and so forth and the waking or normal consciousness defines the beta cycles of the brain, of thinking, using the rational mind and experiencing the 5-sensory stimuli from the environment. The subconscious is just as real multidimensionally as the waking consciousness, but engages the alpha rhtyhms in the astral dimensions 4-7. Its from here that the 'channelings' and the 'higher selfes' derive from, despite some claiming to channel from the higher D's above 8-12. (I know I do too).
You need to be more specific if you are quering mind-subconscious interaction, but the above is the generalisation.

3. Yahweh is Jehovah is the Tetragrammaton is YHWH and he is a 'fake' but has become 'real' as a meme complex of the collective humanity thinking he is real.
The True God is Yahwehy=YHWHY as the Pentagrammaton.
The fake one of Moses is IAmThatIAm and the true one of Moses is IAmThatAmI. The first is distored and the second is symmetric in the AM I I AM.
The Lucifer-Agenda knows this very well and has substituted ITS OWN collective understanding as the LUCIFER LOGOS/WORD and say as the 'Ruler of this Solar System' in group-consciousness.
So relative to the PTB, Yahweh doesn't exist any longer, having been 'usurped' by the 'Luciferic Brotherhood'.

4. You know the stories about this as well as I do. The point is that all those stories, say the Lyrians as the eldest Humans then descending as Pleiadeans at war with Orions and on and on are all drawing upon a much deeper and older archetype.

So really you can write your own story using those archetypes and if you do, then you will find that your story will hold up and either 'eats' the already existing stories or complements them in a kind of tapestry of 'story telling'.
All of this works even to the beginning of this last cycle of 26,000 years.

So you and many will not like this; but the past is not as solid as most would think.
The history, in terms of aliens etc. only goes to about 24,000 BC.
Anything before it is like in another time frame and multidimensional as well.

So the Atlantis archetype is potent in pointing to the midpoint of the present cycle; but the Lemurian and so forth is much more fluid.

So, and some have queried my authenticity over this; KNOWING the correct archetypes; I could write down a story going back to say the 20 million year mark, which I do scientifically in the evolvement of the first 'old world monkeys' and from there invent or imagine alien races of this and that and then scriptwrite wars and peace councils and on and on.

And BECAUSE my archetypes are correct, my imaginative creation would become REALISED in the timeframes I am using.

Perhaps now you understand how to analyse comprehensive alien histories like say those of the Book of Enoch, the Urantia Book or the writings of Anna Hayes and everyone else so inclined.

I refrain from doing so and instead follow the scientific, certainly incomplete' evidence trail and from this I allow myself to extrapolate to 'fill in missing gaps' in my individualised 'literary licence'.

So I am prepared to put all those alien races into 'my context', based on the archetypes which are the templates that must be satisfied in criteria BEFORE the literary licences.

But the Atlantis question is relevant and from this one can go backwards to the 20 million year marker in a more scientifically attuned agenda with less speculation from the 'channels'.

Abraxas

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-12-2010 at 11:06 AM.