View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 11:22 PM   #175
Shambala2012
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hey Bill,

This question is somewhat inconsequential but it came up in the discussion that you and Kerry had with the Pickering brothers. You mentioned off-hand that you had recently been given a description of what the Anunnaki looked like. I'm interested to find out what you have been told because in my experience there is quite a lot of conflicting information in this area. For instance, Icke equates them with a possible reptilian appearance (if not without true bodily form due to an inter-dimensional constitution); some of the Pleiadian material of Hand Clow I believe mentions that they may look like giant robotic lizards; as you will recall, Wilcock stated that they look like giant 'super heroes' (basically quite human-looking in elaborate costuming); and others have stated that they resemble our images of the Greek gods, etc. I have even read material that equated the term Anunnaki with the Easter Island visages and even with the Grays (with which I truly disagree). Anyway, what's your take on it?

Thanks

Shambala2012
Shambala2012 is offline   Reply With Quote