View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 06:19 AM   #22
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thank you Avalon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
You'll be back....

Hey MP2, peek in here one more time before you go...

You wrote this on the "Brewing" thread:

"...I was completely serious when I said this was a game. It's so obvious when looked at from outside. My wife yesterday recounted the story of an experience she had a few months back, where she was driving to the store and 3D flickered and winked out for a couple of seconds intermittently. Her 9th Dimensional Pleiadian guides told her she slipped through the "veil" to another dimension momentarily, and then put things back as they were. I've personally had the "hologram" waver and bend and twist, to where space was not uniform. These types of experience show things not to be as solid and rigid as they pretend to be..."

Well something dawned on me tonight... several times now over the past month while lying down in a dark room with just a sliver of light sliding in I suddenly saw red bushes all around me as if I were lying out in the woods yet I could still see the room and all its furniture.

And another time while starring at a corner in a dark room I could watch the faint sliver of light shining on the wall in my peripheral and see people walking about as if I were peeking through a partially cracked door, like I was watching a movie but the figures were like walking X-rays.

Is this somewhat what you are talking about in your description above? If you have a moment to comment that would be great.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote