View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 09:33 PM   #1
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Thank you Avalon.

I can't thank Avalon enough for the fantastic experience of learning all that I have, and discovering so many of the planets best and brightest.

I don't know where I would be if I hadn't spent the last year here. It's been a real process, and hopefully I'm better for it, and hopefully I've made some small difference in others process by sharing my experiences and musings.

I am truly grateful for the whole time.

Now somebody else can have my seat. It's time to move on. It's important to be with like minded beings so you can resonate together and mutually support. Many here vibrate as I do, and I treasure our having sync'd.

My polarity chasing days are over except for the sweeping up of the crumbs. I can't mix with anyone still embracing polarity as though their lives depended on it. It actually hurts.

If someone wants to draw their line in the sand and dig in their heels in some silly fantasy of an epic final battle between good and evil with them in the starring role, then knock yourselves out, but it's done. It's time to move along and smell the peace.

Pressure is building for us to heal and deal. failure to do so will result in more pressure, and more, until you deal.

Jim Self drew a funny picture something like this. The train is leaving the station. You can take a seat, or you can be chained to the bumper. You're going to be on that train, but how you enjoy the ride is up to you.

Next mod to see this please have an admin hard delete my account with a permaban, or whatever the software will allow.

Bye friends.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote