View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 07:01 PM   #3
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Concerning the August 1 Update on the Peterson Interview (Important)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill7907 View Post
I don't understand why we need to take the permission of those "PTB" to publish the Peterson video.

This implies the following important elements:

1) Peterson is still working "WITH" the "PTB" at the moment
2) The "PTB" have already seen the video (which means that Peterson himself sent it to the "PTB" to make sure his video doesn't "reveal too much")
3) All of this is ridiculous of course because that means Peterson is part of the "Limited Disclosure Process" controlled by the "PTB"
4) Since Peterson is waiting for his BOSS (the "PTB"), this means the video will be so "Filtered" that I am not sure we will get anything substantial from it
Camelot has made it very clear that he still works for the government in some form because they need him, from what has been said. It sounded like this should be taken as being for the good of all.

Nonetheless, I don't understand why, if he knew that someone would have to approve it, he did the interview. It's just going to be filtered as you mentioned which is tantamount to the same thing we get all the time. This whole thing is frustrating because it's seeming more and more like a wild goose chase resulting in nothing.

Love,
Malynda
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote