View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 10:20 PM   #120
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

I have generated a KML file for Google Earth with all the current sites as listed by Samarkis on the Nexus Main Thread. Some sites might be off but I left notes with each, many others don't reveal much visually. I have the feeling this will need a lot of work still but this way we could work on it together.

Astralwalker, PhiedPiper, I have no idea how you verify the sites. I can't see much of a pattern, there could be a sine wave in Europe, Africa and Russia, but there are so many sites all over America that I have difficulty seeing what's important and what's not. In general I'd rather draw vertical lines. Maybe we should be looking for a tangential wave? I'm quite lost but I have at least got a visual impression of the actual shape now.

Some sites are missing, I couldn't locate them or they are misspelled or something else is wrong:

Jibhafanta Mongolia, simply doesn't turn anything up. If you google it, you will only find our Avalon list and many other very similar lists. Where do those come from? They're Mayan Moon calendars or something similar.
The fact that they are all misspelled in the same way makes me thing it was once compiled list reproduced.

Mexiana Brazil, probably Mexiana Island, I scoured the whole coast but the names on Google Earth aren't much of a help really.

Tongariyama Japan, Tongari Mountain, the problem here is that it's not only going to be Hiragana like とんがりやま it'll be a name spelled out in Kanji, I could merely ask my Japanese friend, but maybe Astralwalker can clear this one up geographically instead.

Spiral, Algies Bay, New Zealand, couldn't find a spiral either visually or by tags. There is however a Raurimu Spiral more in the center of the island which is a railtrack across a hill. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raurimu_Spiral

Maori New Zealand, as Carmen said, that's a people, not a place, as far as I am aware of. No clue where to even start looking.

Other sites that are off or repositioned, like Alice Springs to Ewaninga Rock
Carvings are noted in the actual markers. As stated before, sometimes I'm merely following my intuition, many times it's just a city and no landmark as such, so I just remark "(no accurate destination)".

What we can do now is that every one who is up for it downloads the file, adds locations, corrects markers, and uploads a new file again, with the correct date at the end, so we're always up to date.
If someone doesn't know how to go about all this but wants a go, I can post a short tutorial on request.

Again, there seem to be many different approaches to this. If one turned out succesful for anyone so far, I'd love to know about it.

Also, you can download the becker hagens grid, as posted before, here:
... actually the vortexmaps.com site is offline. Curious.

Get you own bearing here then:
http://montalk.net/science/115/earth-grid-research
Set lat and long to the Pyramid of Giza.

The Becker Hagens grid, as I understand locates the Metaliths, the 'blocking needles' of the grid at it's big crossings, or so I recollect by the postings from judykott, and the Nexus sites now would be the 'positive' sites. Yet, Gizah is listed as an essential spot in both.
Are they just power places in themselves and what matters who 'captured' them first with a negative or positive temple/pyramid/monolith/something else?

Now how do I upload the file? I can't attach it here.
Here: http://www.2shared.com/file/4732550/...es_260109.html

P.S.: Thanks TheChosen. Much better idea than building a dedicated web application.

Last edited by Czymra; 01-26-2009 at 10:26 PM.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote