View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 02:35 PM   #24
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Zacharia sitchin is not legitimate

Ok, let's forget Sitchin for a moment ....

That still leaves the fact that something maybe incoming into our solar system.
I got word from someone related to NASA that they do track something incoming. Now I am looking all over the place to get
more proof that this undoubtedly true. Still haven't found it, so I am stuck with assumption only for the moment.

Now that other comets or celestial bodies did not create problems before is no proof that this one will or will not.
However the time we're in may indeed be unfortunate ... We 're approaching the galactic plane which amongst other
things contains dust clouds. This is affecting our sun such that a build up for a large scale CME is possible/likely.

What you see on most video's (also of Nassim Haramein) is that a burst from the sun happens towards the incoming body.
If this extra celestial body passes behind earth (as seen from the sun) this CME might 'hit' the earth.
(Bible is talking of fires in the sky ... ?)

Although I am not a big fan (due to his commerce driven approach) you can find a lot more if you google "Ed Dames"
and/or "Killshot".

I hope this info might explain why the government/military DO consider this as a real big problem ....

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote