View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 08:15 AM   #16
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: What exactly will happen in the aftermath of the collapse?

Hi NatureGirl,

I'm over here in Brazil. I too am amazed at the refusal of some people to take precautionary measures, like withdrawing their savings for a couple of weeks just to make sure.

Yesterday General Motors lost over 30% of their value because credit is not being released to people to buy their cars.

I don't like to point fingers and say that I told you so, but I did say over a week ago to take your money out the bank while you can and see waht happens. Those that dragged their feet are in for a 'shock', which is not really a shock as the writing as been on the wall for some time and people in this forum have given warning for quite some time since it's been open.

Bill and Kerry have been excellent with information on the Camelot site, so nobody can really say, "I didn't see that coming". Think about it, if you didn't see it in Canada, imagine the people in Iceland! That should tell everybody something!!!

The problem is that they didn't take precautionary measures

Best regards,

Steve

P.S. Cable is over rated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatureGirl View Post
Thought this was interesting. I'm in Canada and didn't expect this outcome:

Did a test today. My husband's birthday present from the family was a small TV for his home office. He had decided to use our digital box in the office for hockey games, and had decided to get a high def box from the cable company for our main TV.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote