Thread: Indigo
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 05:50 PM   #50
bowspearer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Indigo

I'm 29 and I think I might be an indigo. So much of that I answered yes to, but at the same time, I answered no to some of the the less altruistic trait based questions. Is that even possible though? I just read somewhere that the oldest Indigo is supposed to be 25, which puts me at 4 years too old for it to be possible if that's true.

This is really confusing. I don't feel like I've ever been reincarnated, yet I was in turn with the spiritual from my teens. Around that time I had psychic dreams frequently (literally dreaming future events - my mother told me she also has once or twice - and they often came true), I'm very emotional (I've had exes complain that I'm even more emotional than they are), I've battled with suicidal depression for years, and I've often had strong gut feelings. I'm Catholic by upbringing and through that I've had several powerful experiences with the holy spirit. I'm also very aware of my aura- even though I can't see it. When I was 15, I was diagnosed with very mild ADD.

It sounds like I might be indigo, but I don't know. This is really confusing. I just know that I've never really fit in much of anywhere and yet at the same time, I can't shake the feeling that life has a significant destiny planned for me.

If anyone out there can shed some light on this, I'd appreciate it.
bowspearer is offline   Reply With Quote