Thread: Indigo
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 01:07 PM   #41
matronmedusa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Indigo

Personally, I believe that we can aspire to anything if we put our minds, hearts and efforts into it. When you say things like, "It'll never change, you're wasting your time, it's impossible (I HATE that word)," you've already defeated yourself.

Yes, the system sucks. Yes, though we are all one, we are still individual, each with their own contributions to make. Personally, I've been an artist/singer/writer all my life, and I remember as a young child praying to "God" to help me use them; that those gifts not be used in vain or go to waste. There is purpose for those who choose to have a purpose, because the reality is that we create our own realities...

I've been to "spiritual" forums where the discussions always amounted to "It doesn't matter anyway...This reality is but an illusion...etc" And, though I understand that level of "illusion", we must realize that WE collectively create our "illusion." To me, that's just another excuse to not have to actually work to make something happen.

So many people out there with a voice ready to condemn the "system" and preach for "unity," but all the meditation and prayer in the world isn't going to make that happen without a physical effort to back it. Monks can sit in their temples a meditate on world peace all they want, but the thought is just the first step.

Personally, I'm tired of wanting change. I'm tired of "waiting to see what will happen." What we need to do is stop talking about it and actually start organizing it. If you don't wish to have any part of it, so be it, STAY OUT OF THE WAY. There are many different currents in the "flow" of life, the glory is that we choose which currents to ride, while still "going with the flow."

Even if the next president comes in and makes health care and social security "all better," even if the economy levels out and Americans are happy to go to work and spend their money, even if another world war is deflected, it matters not. It is the same control, the same system, the same brainwashed nation.

It's time to start thinking outside of the box, as opposed to thinking in the same box that's kept us boxed in. I, personally, refuse to sit idly by any longer. If you feel the same way, here is my e-mail: matronmedusa@yahoo.com

Personally, I love a challenge, and saying "It's impossible" just presented one.
matronmedusa is offline   Reply With Quote