Thread: Indigo
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 06:47 AM   #27
Racsouran
Banned

Default Re: Indigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
Its not as though its an easy thing and who would want to be one could they change it?

money and societies structures are impossible things to overcome. Its an exersize in fultility to be here.

Do not argue people. We must always strive for unity. Those that currently rule, seek to divide.

We will no longer give them that power over us, will we?

the problem is not to encourage people not to argue, the problem is encouragin people not ot have any critical thinking skills, and doubt, and that the truth is thatīs there is no truth, and that we ARE NOT, ever. ETc.

We donīt need to strive for unity, we need to strive for our dreams.

Why do you need to be in unity?, unity wonīt change anything, and we are already united in our circumstances as being human beings; we have to encourage diversity, truth, freedom, expression, communication, no matter if there are all the disagreements between us that the entire universe can hold.... that donīt matters.

there will be always a ruling class put there as a test to us the ruled: there is posed a question that we can find the answer, for we to be able to travel across the stars, the universes, dimensions, and adimensionality itself. Infinity, and beyond... how ironic sounds.

when people complain about the new world order being constructed, what they want is to stay in the primitive state they find their happiness. Yes, if you are happy now, the old way, you will be screwed in the future. but what this new world order encourages as an example, has already hit your heart without even you noticing itīs relative benevolence.

so you want a new free Zeitgeist society wich will make your life to be sunk into oblivion because of the boredom wich it will produce to any observer.

Ok, it could be good for a while, till your wounds heal, and , trust me, they will. then your soul will ask for something more and you will find yourself incarnated in a troubled place like this one just for the fun of it, if reincarnation really does exists; i bet for that to happen under such circumstances.

the answers are always PARADOXES, thatīs the key to the conscious changing of the DNA, i have done it myself for a long time. I am a regular kundalini user with no adverse effects since 1998. (u know, those huge rushes of electricity on the body that happens under relaxed states).

try to search or think for paradoxes under lucid dreaming, and you will surely see true awesomeness.

This ego supporting called indigo labeling is something really obsolete for me.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-09-2008 at 07:11 AM.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote