View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 01:15 AM   #2
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Docters in Haiti really not acting like docters

I take it you have never been around medical professionals? You have to have a whole other outlook on the human body to do such a job. Most medical personal have an unusual sense of humor.

First these doctors are from Puerto Rico. Not from any USA association. Next, the guns in the pick actually shown belong to the soldiers standing next to the docs. There was nothing wrong with the pic that was shown in article.

The other pictures described are not shown nor is any link given to them. Nor is the facebook group named.

The story is off the AP...which is controlled NOT by any USA agency but rather by a foreign state in the middle east... CBS picked up a story off the "wire" with only one picture to back the story up.

it is also not clear who released the "statement" for the doctors were never named as being part of an association. But rather doctors from Peurto Rico.

The article doesn't have the author listed either...just AP. Known the AP doesn't have a good track record of reporting truthful, accurate stories I have reason to question just how accurate the story is.

This story is missing to many crucial aspects:

author's name
source
association releasing statement
proof of pictures described

However it did say

it was a minor indecent
pictures are supposed to be taken for educational purposes only
lack of constant from alleged victims in alleged photos

I think this is an over reaction to doctors blowing off steam in a difficult situation and is being used to distract people from real events which are not being reported, like climategate.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote