View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 01:07 AM   #72
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ive got a solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftmonkey View Post
It's great to see people actually putting this to the test. I wonder if the police have orders to let these people go because they would eat up so much time in the courts.

Ive seen it time and time again where someone fully equiped with knowledge of their rights comes into a courtroom and is called by the court. Within two minutes of them talking you will often hear a slight whisper from the judicial desk "just gonna stick this one to the bottom of the pile" , ahem, "next case". They are doing this constantly and are doing it because they know it works, and their sure as hell not gonna let everyone else in the courtroom see someone make a holy show of them.

[P.S - It did not take these people years to learn to this extent as someone else who has posted in this thread would have us believe. I am taking into consideration that you are all inteligent human beings capable of rational thought and inteligent discernment. Therefore i do not advise neither for nor against utilising any of the information presented in a rational and intelligent manner. I am however advising that you come to your own conclusions and take responsible action on your own initiative as is everyones god given ability]

Quote:
I had looked into this several years ago but the concepts were not well tested in the real world. I remember reading that one would have to rescind their birth certificate and SS card somehow. The problem I had with it was how do you travel without a passport or open a bank account without a Social Security card? How do you even get a passport without a drivers license or birth certificate? It's like one piece of documentation is dependent upon another, and as soon as your birth certificate is issued you are sold into the system. I remember reading that you have to take it back to the birth certificate.

The idea here is not to completely extinguish your corporate entity. A freeman excercising his rights to a knowledgable extent will always be operating as the "Agent" of his "Fiction" and therefore can avail of the benifits whilst still being able to waive any liability at any moment that see's fit. Such instances as when a "person" is being called in court, if that flesh and blood human being whom the person is attributed does not claim liability but instead stands their ground as its agent then they cannot be legally held liable for that which they have not accepted consentual responsibility for. It really is that simple. (Study this and it will become evident)

Quote:
It seemed to me that doing the whole freeman/strawman thing would require you to spend a great deal of time fighting the system at every level.

An observation i myself once had before becoming educated on the subject. It is far less time consuming, and far less turbulent then working within the current system. The most time consuming factor of all this is the time you will spend researching it once you get addicted to your god given freedom (its like crack)

Quote:
Another thing that makes the prospect intimidating is how does one deal with property and income taxes? Are there any people out there really putting this aspect to the test? Didn't Westley Snipes try this and wind up in prison?

The more people that start excercising their rights, the more inteligent witnesses who know their stuff will be sitting in front of the judge. We have great power in numbers, you just watch them squirm when faced with all these witnesses who truly and unevuiqally know their rights. Theres a lot of information on what you just asked here in the links ive provided previously, please do read as it will save me quite a bit of typing and coffee stains.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote