View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 06:11 AM   #52
tonyotag
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Example of notice of understanding (Literally, legal immunity)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post

...Furthermore, I claim my FEE SCHEDULE for any transgressions by peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants is ( €1,000 per hour) ONE THOUSAND EURO PER HOUR or portion thereof if being questioned, interrogated or in any way detained, harassed, searched or otherwise regulated and (€2,000 PER HOUR) TWO THOUSAND EURO PER HOUR or portion thereof if I am handcuffed, transported, incarcerated or subjected to any adjudication process without my express written and Notarized consent and €5,000 (FIVE THOUSAND EURO) should I unknowingly accept an order from any court official during any adjudication process that is Unlawful, where no crime has been committed against any man or woman or against their property and ONE THOUSAND PER DAY (€1,000 PER DAY) if my private conveyance of the day, to wit, my private, unregistered, unlicensed automobile(s)...
Hi, just want to critique this portion of the message (as to think of this as constructive criticism.) Instead of x-thousand of units of your home land's currency, I suggest a pound of gold or equivalent valued x pounds of silver as payment. The reason; to combat inflation or deflation of a currency. Other reasons may be of by payment of land, resources, command of special forces (but that may be just a bit much.)

Otherwise, I like what you are doing, keep up with it. Soon all of this fear will be over (but of course be careful of world governance without our proper representation.)
tonyotag is offline   Reply With Quote