View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 01:18 AM   #34
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ancient site discovered

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Wow, wow wow is right! I live about two hours or less from the site you found. (I also live two hours west of the Georgia Guidestones.) The place where I live was called the Enchanted Place by the "Ones who lived here Before the Cherokee." I will start looking up info on the Old Ones, as they are called by the local historians. I can tell ya, the place seems enchanted. I also have read for years about the portals in and west of Asheville. Yikes, the Blue Ridge seems to be blasting wide open with information for us. The oldest mountains on earth are the Appalachians. And yes, whoever said the heads looked Olmec: that rang a bell with me, too. I will also call my friend who is a member of the local archaeology group...maybe they know something about your find. I read somewhere that the Cherokee were direct survivors of Atlantis, along with clans who left on boats and ended up in the Carribbean and Portugal. The tribal art and language roots are the same for Cherokee and Portguese, supposedly. There is a huge (miles wide) quartz crystal buried outside Ellijay, Georgia. Anyone interested in meditating on that land if I can obtain access from the owner? Sorry this post is so long. LB
linda,
this is exciting! thank you in advance, and i look forward to anything you might be able to pass along. please contact me by PM here if you find anyone who may have some more info that ties in with this.

one other thing i noticed about the 'face' site is that there are two types of tear drop shapes. the first type look carved. the second type look like an eye, as it bulges in the middle. this gives me the impression that they have different meanings. this is just one of the mysteries on the mystery pile '

i also noticed that the 'eyes' on what we are calling the face, are different shapes. one is a circle, and one is shaped like a tear drop. very interesting.

what i would really like to do is measure and map this place out and put it back together virtually. i need some more tools,

BIG LOVE
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote