View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 12:09 AM   #51
fr66ajc
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Illuninati insider's spiritual comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
look at your icon and nick and it is no wonder I shared what I did. You have much to learn if you feel Christianity is the only who teach of the Trinity.

http://www.lawofone.info/

The Law of One books were channeled by Carla Rueckert, Don Elkins, and Jim McCarty between 1981 and 1984.
My apologies if my assumption was in error. I am well aware of other trinity faiths however my experience so far has led me to assume anyone quoting 666 is generally of a Christian fundamentalist mind set. I meant no offence. (I guess the 777 should have given the game away but it is late here and I might have enjoyed a little too much whiskey)

I guess my icon is there to try and stop people converting me. I come across so much of it on boards I am a member of that I got fed up rebutting them and I still make assumptions when I shouldn't. It's a failing of mine. To be honest I am a non-practising Thelemite. The philosophy is something that speaks to me but the magick and other practices don't. I am not destined to meat my HGA in this incarnation.

I am aware of the channelers of the Law of One but haven't read it. I believe Karla had a deeply Christian faith and many feel this faith tainted the transmissions.

Anyway, I would still be interested in the reasoning behind mu2143's statement that Ra is evil. Why so?
fr66ajc is offline   Reply With Quote