View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 07:57 AM   #204
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
This is an interesting exchange so let me respond:

We are not a single entity existing inside a single body. I mean we as each of us.

We are composite beings.

With this in mind, how can you argue that this is not the same being as years ago?

There is a spark of every sentient being inside all of us.

Uncle John
I don't think Bill was taking a dig at Greer.

Speaking from personal experience, there are many things that can make a person appear to have changed or taken on the form of a different person.

For me, I found that when I applied myself in the correct manner in life, I became someone that even I despised (and so many others).

I doubt Greer has been possessed but it's possible that with all he's been through, it has strengthened him and added another layer onto his personality. We all take on different forms and wear different hats throughout life.

Then again, I hate to see this forum degenerate into name-calling between two people that up until the forum split, I had the utmost respect for. I pledged money just for the privilege of being a part of the forums. It is an experience that I don't regret and by not taking sides, I find it easier to absorb, dissect and come to a personal conclusion/opinion on many of the different aspects presented here.

If someone is making things up and posing as someone else, they should be ashamed of themselves and they will pay for it karmically as well.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote