View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 12:29 PM   #1360
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Why should i (or anyone ) continue to spread love and light on THIS forum...if i (we) feel the MODS and the guidelines on this forum do not protect us from insult or condescending remarks?

Sure its ok to share opinions...

including homophobic ones? racist ones? sexist ones?

Some here have been insulted and had to swallow it due to this "neutrality", and for the benefit of the whole, i and others have agreed with this behavior...and i still do...

but..

You cannot expect people to feel motivated to support your forum...if you do not support us.

i want to feel safe..unjudged and loved..do others here feel this way?

i ask the MODS and the founders...can i and others expect that at PA?

As I have said, your and many other voices have been heard and listened to. There will soon be guidelines put in place to eliminate this type of behaviour. The love and light you and others spread here are inspirational to many many people myself included and will be nourished and developed to bring Avalon into the future we are building together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
As I have said, your and many other voices have been heard and listened to. There will soon be guidelines put in place to eliminate this type of behaviour. The love and light you and others spread here are inspirational to many many people myself included and will be nourished and developed to bring Avalon into the future we are building together.
You are forgetting about the post and replies to the dragons statements! They have helped me evolve more than anything in this thread. Without Abraxas posts, there wouldn’t have been any replies!

There wouldn’t have been any replies filled with human, emotional love so clearly lacking in Abraxas posts. There wouldn’t have been any replies of courage with people daring to show that they don’t understand and therefore putting their hearts in the open, fully targetable by the draconian sword. It takes courage to believe in one self, much more than to believe someone else especially when that someone seemingly holds all the answers.

Without this thread there would have been no magnificent replies supporting me on my path, uniting me in love and therefore in humanity.

For all the humans here! I'm in love with you!

Sollve