View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 12:09 PM   #1261
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Do YOU have HUMOR Oliver?

You are a Dragon in disguise Oliver.
Does this answer your question?

AA
Dear Abrax,
So, you think your answer is funny? Come on..! You tried to put some logical manipulation, not knowing that humor has nothing to do with the logic.

The way of your answering is telling me that you dragons/thubans do not have sense of humor nor you understand it and it`s powers. I am sorry to say this, i posted these questions exactly to see what will be the reaction. I hoped you will answer with humor, which would be the best way, and would tell me something positive about dragons.

Don`t be scared from humor, Abrax...I am not making jokes with you. Humor has the power to release enormous quantity of Love since it`s source is Love itself. I will explain to you this some other time, if you wish.

Now, I am dragon in disguise? Well, this is probably the best joke you made in your life. Not intentional, of course.
No, my friend, I am not a dragon, and you are also not a dragon, you are just a human, still not conscious about your human powers.

As you know, I have nothing against you, I defended your rights to share what you have to say, and will continue that if necessary...but hey, relax, man, don`t take it so serious. Laugh a bit...

Love&Respect