View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 10:55 PM   #62
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtailhawk View Post
Linda, perhaps you should heed Hiram's post. You claim you do not know "Kinsuemei2", yet your posts imply other wise....
I have no connection to Kinsuemei2 whatsoever as some on this board can verify if necessary. I am just a woman in my 60's from the west coast who has been there, done that and is no fool.

No need to direct me to anybody's post who you may think is qualified to understand this subject. I spend all my time studying everything and come to my own conclusions based on my instincts, experiences and deep research.

I only want the truth like MOST of the people here and hate for certain topics to be swept under the rug like it has been in the past.

Time is running out and whistle blowers must come out of hiding if they really do care about our planet and it's people.
The truth is truly stranger than fiction and we have been brainwashed and controlled for way too long.

I just hope that people will finally open up their eyes and start asking the right questions about these dangerous black operations.

Last edited by Karen; 02-17-2010 at 12:53 AM. Reason: personal request
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote