View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 07:46 PM   #1472
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

I get the Science Daily newsletter, I found this interesting

Look at this article "grain to pixel" they want to digitize so they can keep their fingers on youalso it will allow them to alter(altar) things the way they want in film archives or arc hives,more magic spells from grain (seed) to pixie elementals,elementals of their imagination, a conversion

The first time they used the word pixel was to describe the video images from Space probes to the Moon and Mars(MM)

Pixel Or Pi on a cross( the x on it's side) and el, stands for Pix element, 2 dimensional grid, pix for pictures, el for element(ha), of course each pixel is a triad, also called a picture cell. (do you see el, eye see el) Here's what happens when you digitalize something you surround images with the outline of lightening or 7777's

Always interesting to note the examples they choose to show for things such as this P8=78=15 =6 pi

This is the example to show digital art in Wikipedia

called "The Gunk" by Lucas V. (22)Barbosa.
The vertical slit eye that looks like a human figure, the pyramid shape with the three tentacles, the two towers as teeth, so the man as "pupil" is between the towers. When you look at it you see a reflection of yourself , but also it comes across overall as if you are the gunk the blob of humanity.

Go to the "source" of this article by NWO from Nederland or Netherlands. Notice the "Organogram" logo that's their name for it and they will not allow it to be copied. It is a hexagonal web with DNA. Look to the left and you will see the NWO logo, with N as would be written for a compass direction, the W or 2 V's (22 22)in a cursive like a web, the O as the sun on horizon , with the Saturn ring floating above it.
http://www.nwo.nl/nwohome.nsf/pages/SPPD_5R2QE7_Eng

At the bottom of the page they have schemes(their wording) for "I came, I saw, I conquered" grants

Budget

Awarding of 150 million euro for the Veni, Vidi and Vici V V V or 22, 22, 22. grants on a yearly basis.
Financiers

Ministry of Education, Culture and Science (OCW) via NWO. vi@nwo.nl (VIA) the NWO Look at the image at the top of the page
http://www.nwo.nl/nwohome.nsf/pages/NWOP_5VTGL4_Eng

Here are some titles of some articles

The virgin Mary strikes back

'We want sex, not AIDS' ( this one is about sex or 10-16 year olds)

Join the tailback, or get round it?

Lifespan of HIV-infected cells shorter than previously anticipated

More news
An end to fear

go to this link to read the article An end of fear, of course chemically induced, and see the image of a draped veil at the top of this page
http://www.nwo.nl/nwohome.nsf/pages/NWOA_7PBBGN_Eng

Each of these articles are quite revealing, and are demonstrations of the master social engineering that is being funded and implemented on society.

Here is the article, I edited some of it full article at this link
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0622194344.htm
Digitization Of Films: From Grain To Pixel

ScienceDaily (July 13, 2009) — Not only video shops are struggling with the digitisation of films. Digitisation is also giving rise to problems in a completely different area.

However, on the other side of the fence, film academics are constantly devising new future scenarios whilst scarcely giving thought to the difficulties faced in everyday practice. Fossati brought the two different parties together. Based on theories about digitisation, she formed several theoretical frameworks that could serve as a new basis for the practice of film archiving. For example, the framework 'Film as art' can help a restorer during the restoration process to decide whether the production or the idea of the filmmaker as an artist should form the focal point.

Giovanna Fossati could carry out this theoretical research from the perspective of everyday practice thanks to the Replacement Subsidy in the Humanities, funded by NWO. With this grant, NWO offers researchers outside of research institutes an opportunity to complete an important scientific publication in the form of a book or a PhD thesis. The employer can use the grant to cover the costs of the secondment. 'From Grain to Pixel. The Archival Life of Film in Transition' shall be published in July by Amsterdam University Press.
Adapted from materials provided by NWO (Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research)
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote