View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 05:31 PM   #28
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Being humble - a key to eternity

In school as a young kid in the Bronx I was bully by school gangs that took my lunch money, my family enroll me in Martial arts at an early age. As I learn to defend myself I lost my fear of being bully and instead of using force I learn to use my intelligence and heart to deflect the bullies who could no longer intimidate me, soon many of my abusers became lifelong friends. The dynamic of choosing to be humble holds a powerful statement because the fearful reaction is to meet violence with violence and hence you see the results of that in our society today. People like Mandela taught a nation that the road to humility and forgiveness can conquer and heal a whole nation. tptw cannot intimidate you if you are no longer fearful of them thus they loose their power over you. Instead of meeting violence with violence I choose to walk quietly and carry the big stick of the heart of love, humility, compassion, forgiveness and respect.Take your best shot ,now lets become friends and let the bygones be bygones.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote