View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 04:16 PM   #1313
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Hi Abrax,

Ich hoffe es geht Dir gut mein Freund (wenn ich Dich als Freund bezeichnen darf?)
Ich schreibe mal kurz auf Deutsch, nachher muss ich wieder auch Englisch umstellen (in den letzten Jahren war meine spirituelle 'Ausbildung' fast ausschliesslich in Englisch und somit sind mir viele Begriffe in der Deutschen Sprache nicht bekannt und bin ja selber kein Deutscher).

Ich bin Dein Freund Sasho!

[Und sorry, ich sehe gerade dass dies eine ziemlich 'lange Geschichte' geworden ist. Ich schreibe Sie deshalb in zwei Teilen. Ich hoffe Du nimmst Dir Zeit und liest bis zum Ende.]

Nach dem ich mich entschieden habe dem Forum mein Ruecken zu kehren musste ich feststellen, es war eine gute Entscheidung im Beobachter Modus zu gehen. Ich lese aber weiterhin fleissig und ich muss sagen, ich bin weiterhin wirklich begeistert.

Begeistert von dem, was Du da weiterhin fuer Sachen praesentierst und von mir, wie ich dessen Inhalt buchstaeblich immer mehr verstehen kann (bis auf die technischen Details muss ich zugeben).

Ich hoffe es macht Dir nichts aus, sollte ich noch weiterhin Fragen haben, Dir auf diesem Weg zu schreiben? (es waere mir lieber wen ich Deine E-Mail Adresse bekommen koennte, dann muss ich mich nicht auf dem Forum anmelden).

Also, ich fand etwas sehr, sehr interessantes in eine deiner Antworten an Bigmo.

Folgendes hast Du geschrieben, und ich habe gegruebelt wie lange nicht mehr, denn ich bin mir sicher was hier steht ist sehr, sehr wichtig.
>
Very very important indeed malletzky. I am rather proud of you getting this.
>
*God looks at the ballon from OUTSIDE and sees Himself as Satan.*
*God looks inside the ballon and sees Michael as Adam.*
*Adam looks at the backside of Satan from the INSIDE and sees the Devil.*

*So Satan relative to God as the 'adversary' or 'court prosecutor' or 'Devil's Advocate' is the Devil relative to Adam=Michael the ant.*

*God can USE Adam to for all time 'get rid' of his false image of Satan as a male image of himself.* *God wants his creation back, lost when Adam was put inside the lost kingdom of the universe as God's Goddess.*

*Should Adam=Michael REALISE that HE is the Image of God WITHIN; then Adam=Jesus Christ can look the DEVIL as his own Image 'in the eye' and
say: "You are a fake-image of myself and a man-created false image for the real God, my true father ABBA, which is in exile OUTSIDE this creation.* *Then the MIRROR of the ILLUSIONS will simply shatter and this will be the 'hole in the balloon=universe of Bigmo, the ant.* *Then the DEVIL will be no more and the REAL GODDESS, namely the UNIVERSE=CREATION (in archetype) will be able to SEXCHANGE the SATAN image and the DRAGQUEEN of the DEVIL=SATAN will become the GODDESS SATANIA and imaged in the Goddess LUCIFERA, archetyped in MaryMagdalene and imaged in the EVES of the cosmos as ambassadoras for the exiled universe's HOMECOMING via the archetyped GAIA.*

(und ab hier muss ich wieder in Englisch schreiben :-) )

I somehow know that this is so powerful...I feel that if we actually understand this, we will be able to finaly understand everything. Oh, I had to 'think' really hard about this :-). I barely sleep well this night, as since I read the above presented, I have the feeling that my conscious, unconscious and super conscious mind just bombarded me with various data. I have had visions; I heard voices which I 'recognised' to be coming directly from the thuban council (this is something I felt it is so, the voice didn't said anything about 'who or what it is', and what I heard was pretty weird: the voice told me only one word and this word visualised in written letters in front of my mind, but I actually missed to remember the exact composition.
>
Anyway, it was these letters I heard and saw (maybe I've missed one, I'm really not sure)

OMRLY or maybe MORLY or maybe ORMLY

Hi Malletzky!

Could it be OMNI!

If it is, then this means ALLNESS!

It also codes as MY ROL (My Roll of the dice says God to himself as the back of his head and My Lore and DIY).
The alphanumeracy is 83=WISDOM=GNOSIS=A ARMAGEDDON=ARMAGEDDON#1=DRAGON MADE 1.

Malletzky has CHECKMATED his inner Devil!!!

The Universal Chorus of Thuban is applauding you!
>
Now could you tell me something about the meaning of this?

Anyway, I tried to 'decipher' what you wrote now and on all this pages of this thread and I will try to put this in words and 'labels' the way I understand it. Although, I must say that I know I'm still missing something here and I somehow seem to becoming impatient, as I feel it wont last long and I will be able to understand it in its wholeness.

Before I begin: is court prosecutor mentioned above meant as 'Hauptermittler or as 'Hauptanklaeger'???
>
Yes, Court Prosecuter would mean Hauptanklaeger in Deutsch.
>
So to begin:
On the begining: God (the creator) mirrored himself as Satan (the universe-creation) and is observing himself as being the outside surface of the ballon. He looks from OUTSIDE and he knows that this is a mirror of himself.
>
Yes, God is looking at the outside of the Balloon and sees his own face as Satan.
Satan is NOT the Creation however. Satan is the Outside surface of the Creation=Balloon.
>
Satan (creation) also wanted to be God himself and create, but unable to manifest him physically, mirrored himself as an ILLUSION on the other side of the balloon's surface and so created Adam. Adam so becomes the 'fallen Angel(s)'.
>
Not quite, but close. Satan IS the Image of God and so far there is NO conflict. They are images of each other, like you looking into a mirror.

It starts when ADAM manifests INSIDE the Balloon; because then ADAM can image God instead or on top of Satan.
So God looks at Satan and past/through Satan to image himself in Adam.
Yes you could say that Adam has fallen INSIDE the Balloon (as a Fallen Satan or Dragon).

So now, instead of God looking at himself AS Satan; God looks at Adam and asks Adam: What Do you See?

Then if Adam is AWARE; he would say: I see YOU God as my Image; but there is the Back of the Head of Satan in my way; so I cannot see you clearly.

The Back of the Head of Satan as the Image of God IS THE DEVIL (totally unreal) EXCEPT ADAM NOT GOD gives the DEVIL REALITY.
This will be the case should ADAM be UNAWARE and NOT see God as his Image THROUGH the backside of Satan as the DEVIL IMAGE.
>
(If I would have to conclude here, we as humanity, we are the fallen angels ???)
>
Yes, this is the case.
>
Satan (the creation) knows that Adam, as soon as Adam will be able to recognise that he is only a mirror of the mirror and therefore doesn't actually need Satan (the creation) to be one with God (the creator), closed the ballon 'hermetically' and hereby mirrored himself as Devil. Satan actually tried to 'hide' Adam from God (the creator) in order to stay the only one 'in charge'. But God (the creator) knows this and wants his creation back.
>
OK, but Satan is NOT the creation but simply the Image of God OUTSIDE of space and time. Satan is needed for the 'sexchange' into SATANIA on God's Side of the scenario. It is the DEVIL which becomes superfluous as soon as Adam 'wakes up' to himself.
>
So is Adam actually the real God's creation but captured in double mirrored ILLUSION.
Now, Adam looks from INSIDE, but as Adam is a 'double mirrored' image of the creator, he only sees the BACKSIDE of Satan, which is with purpose created DEVIL. Adam thinks that he is looking at God (the creator), but he doesn't recognise that he is only looking at the mirror of the mirror and therefore he is looking at the false God (Devil).
>
Yes this is it; as long as you understand, that this is not a double mirror but simply two sides of one mirror - inside towards Adam and outwards towards God.

The plan becomes to use AdamEve as a Doublemirror inside the universe so Adam can reflect all other creations, including ALL ET's back to the real God outside then unified with Satania as the archetyped Goddess for the Mother Universe and the Eves mirror everything as female ambassadoras for the Universe in partnership with the Adamic ambassadors for God the Father.
>
Now, Adam must recognise that he is only the image of God WITHIN and can actually look at the Devil as his own image 'in the eye' and tell him (the Devil) that his real God (creator) is in exile OUTSIDE this creation and therefore he doesn't 'need' him as a faked image of himself (a man created image of the false God).
>
Precisely, malletzky!
>
Then, and only then, the double mirrored ILUSION will shatter and Adam can SEXCHANGE with Satan and finaly realise that he, Adam, is the real ambassador for the exiled universe's creation homecoming.
>
You've mixed this up. It's a single, but doublesided mirror and shattering the one mirror will SEXCHANGE SATAN not Adam otherwise 'spot on' with Eve being the ambassadora for the universe not Adam. Adam is God's ambassador as a co-creator and Eve is a co-creation. But recall that then Adam is a ADAMEVE and EVE becomes mirrored as a EVEADAM.
>
Now, I wonder if I'm doing fine with this conclusion. I would appreciate your feedback, whenever you have time to answer.
If you consider that it is better to reply on the forum (for all and not only for me), then I give you my permission to quote me the way is needed.
>
Thank you malletzky. Indeed I shall publish the relevant part of your letter to the forum.
Your discernment has been excellent and as you said above - knowledge of what we have just discussed basically ENDS the power of the Devil for anyone understanding this OUR STORY now.

You have cocreated the demise of the Devil, at least relative to YOU and ME and this is sufficient unto itself as this makes God, the Father and Dog, the Mother extremely happy and accelerates their coming together again.

Abraxas Anthony

Last edited by abraxasinas; 02-24-2010 at 04:37 PM.