View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 07:43 PM   #5
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thank you for blaming yourself (very deep subject here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
My solution is that everything around and far from me is all my fault and nothing can be blamed on anyone except myself
Hi COA,

Hmmm... I don't think one should blame his/her self for "everything", that's quite harsh mate. I am of the belief that our "reality" is a construction of not just "one mind", but rather the collective-consciousness that has been at play for centuries. It's the "we", we have molded our "today" as it is now, the big problem has always been recognizing that all of us are one. The root cause of this "blame game" is our indifference for each other, intolerance for other belief systems, disrespect and ignorance of other races and cultures, etc.

Why do you think mankind has had to start civilization all over again like 7 times over millions of years. You know the term: "all of this has happened before, and all will happen again". Unfortunately we tend to think because of advances in technology that this should solve all our problems and "our generation" is somehow "immune" to annihilation, when this isn't the case.

So look, no, I'm not going to blame "myself" for all things happening in the world which I have absolutely no control over, it's frivolous and quite unjust for a person to basically accuse themselves of things they've never done. I can try to make the world a little bit better of a place, be kind to others, generous, close with family members, stay open minded, not doing anything "too bad", and I basically think that's our purpose here on earth.

Well then, unless you believe you were a killer in a past life and somehow karma is creeping back at you.

Cheers,
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote