View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 09:18 PM   #254
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Steven, I didn't mean to imply that you or Summers view all ETs as a threat, I am describing human nature in terms of general tendencies here.

If ETs making friendly overtures are actually seeking to dominate, how is the average person to know the difference? This line of reasoning reads way too much like disinformation designed to make people fearful of all ETs, and is dangerous for that reason. It could easily be used to convince people that we need to start a war against friendly ETs because they secretly seek to dominate us.

The opposite is also true. If you propagate the idea that all ETs are friendly, knowing that there is actually an intervention going on Earth by some ETs, the danger is real in loosing the freedom we actually fought for. And this is the center point of my statement and why i question Greer's statement.

I have read some of Summers work regarding the Allies of Humanity and I find that it is not compelling. I am working through "Steps to Knowledge" now, and so far it seems reasonable, if a bit obvious.

Thanks for your sharing. To me, it is totally life transforming...
Also, I mentionned Summers and Collier for the purpose of bringing some backup to my statement. But they are certainly not the only ones saying there is an alien intervention going on Earth.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 02-10-2010 at 09:22 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote