View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 11:00 PM   #964
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Maybe they're here to move the cattle to another ranch. Or...maybe they're running low on food. I hate sounding like an ingrate...but we should leave no moonrock unturned. Sure...I'd love to meet a benevolent Reptilian (even if they look like the drawings)...and I'd love to travel in an advanced technology spacecraft...but I want to nail down Universal History and Solar System Governance...before I get too chummy. I'm sick and tired of lies, bs, and atrocities. I want the truth...the whole truth...and nothing but the truth. Then I want Human Sovereignty...at least in this Solar System. Finally...I want Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to be the Law of the Solar System. After we take care of business...and the paperwork is completed...then we can go for a ride...without being taken for a ride. I admit that the Human Race is a mess...but that doesn't make a repressive and regressive Reptilian Theocracy OK...even if they learned that stupid game from us. If we need to be quarantined to this Solar System until we grow up...and become at least a +3 civilization...then so be it.

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote